The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sanctuary ready to recruit! | Rank 10 Mountain Clan | Active Discord | Completed Research | Friendly members both casual and competitive

iylooishimaru

Clan_Logo_4.4_actual.pngWelcome to Dark SanctuaryClan_Logo_4.4_actual.png

Dark Sanctuary have one simple goal: To create an environment where players feel at home. We commit to this goal by creating a peaceful and friendly environment for players both competitive and casual. For at least 3 years, we have been a tight-knit medium sized Storm clan based in SE Asia region with almost 100 members. Recently, our members grew in numbers and we decided it was time to upgrade our clan to Mountain clan. Our clan offers 100% completed research, nice dojo, regular announcements of clan updates and active players. We have an active discord server where clan mates both old and new gather to share their builds, memes, puns or to simply play other games such as Dota 2 with fellow clan mates. 

:community:Clan Leader Introduction:community:
I'm iylooishimaru but most call me Maru for short (my IGN is a nightmare to pronounce). I am one of the four clan leaders of Dark Sanctuary and I'm in charge of recruitment, member management and, occasionally, decorating our dojo. I adore making terrible puns that makes all my deputies cringe. If you have questions about our clan or an idea that may help Dark Sanctuary, I am the person you can come and chat with. 

:moon:Screenshots of our Dojo:moon: 

20180206130641_1.jpg

20180206130647_1.jpg

20180206131003_1.jpg

20180206130736_1.jpg

20180206130757_1.jpg

20180206130728_1.jpg

:dm:Rules:dm:

1) Always respect your clanmates and alliance members
We are a community of warframe players who do not tolerate harassment, insult, discrimination, unwanted spamming, scamming, unwanted trolling, griefing or any form of disrespect. Please respect your fellow clanmates and alliance members. If you feel uncomfortable or disrespected by any of our clan members, please report to iylooishimaru or any of the Clan leaders in discord. Feel free to private message us if necessary.

2) Do not ignore warnings from Clan leaders (Shogun) or Deputy in command (Daimyo).
If you are misbehaving or breaking one of our clan rules, you will be notified by a clan leader or one of our deputy in commands. Ignoring our warnings will result in an immediate ban from the clan.

3) Please heed the advice of any Clan leaders or Deputy in command
Our primary job as leaders and second in command is to ensure that our community promotes peace and friendliness. It is highly recommended that you listen to what we say. If you feel that one of us are being unfair, feel free to privately message one of the Shoguns. We will look into the matter and reconsider our advices.

4) Not a requirement but we will greatly appreciate if you can contribute to our research and assist our clan mates!
Dark Sanctuary is a clan where players strive to assist each other, both veteran and new. We will greatly appreciate any help regarding our research contributions or simply lending a hand to our fellow clan mates or alliance members.

5) Please ensure that you join our discord server and your discord name matches your Warframe Name
This is important. Discord is meant to be our way of contacting clan members who are not reachable by Warframe App due to them being offline or the fact that they may suffer from chat connection errors like me. If we needed to urgently contact you but we are unable to find you in our discord, you will be issued a warning to change your name by a Daimyo or a Shogun.

6) Do not be inactive for more than 31 days
Exceptions can be made if the player notifies the clan leader or deputies in command beforehand.

7) Speak English at all times 
Dark Sanctuary is a clan with multi-national players. To ensure everyone feels included and at home with their clan, every member is required to speak English in both our clan discord and clan chat at all times.

Interested in joining our family?
Note: The majority of our members are currently in SE Asia region and it is recommended that you are in SE Asia to join our clan. Despite this, we do not turn away players who wants to join but are from other regions besides SE Asia. 

Requirements:
- Must have discord installed

Please comment your:
In-Game Name:
Mastery Rank: 

Recruiting High-ranking officers!
Want to help out our new players? We have a position of "Community Leader" for people who enjoy lending a hand to others! 
To apply for this position, you must be an active, friendly, helpful and MR 15+ player. 

Love hosting raids and would like to teach fellow Tenno about rading?
We have a position of "Raid Leaders" for people who would like to host raids at least once a week for the clan!
To apply for this position, you must have a trinity, nova, loki and volt (primed or non-primed) as well as a Mastery Rank of 10+.

If you are interested, please say so in your comment and you will be invited to our clan discord to be interviewed by one of our clan leaders. 

Edited by iylooishimaru