The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Hate People Who Use The Torid.

Brimir

i hate ogris users who try to snipe from behind their allies and then complain YOUR in their way :/

Yeah, after all, they should have seen you running up from behind with the eyes in the back of their head so that they'd know that your the supreme god of IMAKILLEVRYTHING!!  How dare they fire a weapon with explosive shells in infested maps?!

Some of you guys are taking this thread far too seriously and far too personally.

Chill out.

Ikr? It's also funny how the despair/acrid users get all heated up/defensive whenever something negative is said about those weapons. Do they have an emotional tie to those pixels or something? Whenever something bad is said about it they take it personally?

Ikr? It's also funny how the despair/acrid users get all heated up/defensive whenever something negative is said about those weapons. Do they have an emotional tie to those pixels or something? Whenever something bad is said about it they take it personally?

**thinks to himself "He better not say anything about my helmet beard!"

I hate it when I have my special spot on defense or mobile defense, and I'm killing everything that comes through one area, and then somebody leaves the pod and tries to jack my spot or something and stands there shooting into my poison. Then we lose. Then they come on the forums and say "I hate torid users".

^ main problem of WF community right there

yes

------------

Torid is great and I would love to send out yellow poison. Why cant you change the poisons colour? in real life you should just have to add dye and that would be.

and I dont think torid clouds block any sight if they are used proper.