Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My View

insomnia83

This is just my view of the game. I have only been playing it today.

Its a nice, different game, but there needs to be an wall scale/run tutorial. I have tried like the videos show, but it dosnt seemt to work for me. And playing with others. I have never played with such impatient bad teammates. If you happen to run the wrong way, you get left behind. I had no clue as to where i was going, and god forbid my teammates should be of any help of wait for you. That is something that ruins if for me, plus im not that far into the game, and there is a mission i pretty much cant complete, i tried with others. But they just left me behind. It's a shame impatient A******s helps ruin a game. My first day i play this game, i kind of need to get into it. You would think the map was on time

yes, we do need a proper parkour tutorial, and DE know this. they will continue to build on it and make it better in the future.

sadly, there will always be people who leave the bambies behind and run off to glory. all i can say here is better luck next time on finding a kind team.

I just soloed or played with a friend at that time, but yeah, the early game community isn't very nice. The mechanics right now doesn't encourage any teamplay. The lot of us grind the same thing everyday. There's not a lot to look at and we'd rather not look at it anymore than the first several thousand times we already had. Not saying you should accept our ways or that it's the right thing but at least understand how some of us feel.

I just happened again. I don't think I have ever played a game with such lousy teammates. Yeah it gets boring looking at the same stuff, but let the others atelast be able to finish/get to the end. I got pretty much nothing for doing that misison

I just happened again. I don't think I have ever played a game with such lousy teammates. Yeah it gets boring looking at the same stuff, but let the others atelast be able to finish/get to the end. I got pretty much nothing for doing that misison

This game is really hard on new players. The community is no exception. A lot of us have been playing for so long with equally experienced people that we forget what it's like to be new, though I like to think my first few weeks of playing were fairly traumatic, but for other reasons. There are sources of information to help you, but as you said, not enough information is given to you up front. Yes, your best and easiest bet right now is to find a good clan.

Off topic: If you like, I can help you select some good weapons to replace your starting gear. Starter weapons gimp you really badly right now compared to how the game progresses. Being forced to use the Mk1 Braton was especially hard on me.

I just did a mission, where there seemed to be more mobs, then i got bullets. That is just ridicules. And i had finaly gotten hold of a fusion (well i have gotten it a couple times before) But i die every time, due to at times, ridicules number of mobs, or other things that just do so you dont have a chance to survive... Currently im just happy i havent paid anything for this game.

Edited by insomnia83

I just did a mission, where there seemed to be more mobs, then i got bullets. That is just ridicules. And i had finaly gotten hold of a fusion (well i have gotten it a couple times before) But i die every time, due to at times, ridicules number of mobs, or other things that just do so you dont have a chance to survive... Currently im just happy i havent paid anything for this game.

git gud, scrub.

But seriously, it gets easier once you have access to your powers and mod your weapons a bit. Don't forget to keep track of your shields, and don't be afraid to take cover.

It should be possible to friend people on the forums and have that list of contacts carry over in-game. It would then be easier for players to meet mentors and folks willing to help them learn to play. It doesn't solve the problem, though. You'll find that a lot of players farm Mercury for resources and aren't patient at all. Perhaps the Devs should make Mercury a resourceless planet and have Mercury's resources carried over to Venus.

It should be possible to friend people on the forums and have that list of contacts carry over in-game. It would then be easier for players to meet mentors and folks willing to help them learn to play. It doesn't solve the problem, though. You'll find that a lot of players farm Mercury for resources and aren't patient at all. Perhaps the Devs should make Mercury a resourceless planet and have Mercury's resources carried over to Venus.

I'm open to any approach on missions, be it high speed or cover to cover.  IGN is the same as my forum name.  Anybody can add me.