The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lt. Lech Kril?

Kickboxing_Banana

Question

5 answers to this question

The current Lech Kril fight has 2 phases.

The first phase is where you have to shoot the cryo pack on his pack which is red. Shoot it until it turns green. When he uses Ice Wave when his cryo pack ia green, he freezes himself and temporarily becomes vulnerable. Only a set amount of damage can be done at this time. Phase 1 continues 3 times. After that, Phase 2. He becomes a bullet sponge in phase 2

Edited by X3Evanescence

Am I the only one who has major difficulties killing Kril after the update which increased the difficulty of planets? I've been trying to kill him with Flux Rifle (one Forma) and Acrid (2 Formas), but it seems like I'm not dealing any damage on him. Before the U9 I was killing him without any problems.

If you pay enough attention to Krill, you will notice he has a "backpack" on his back (duh!) and you will see 3 tube on it.

Fire at them/backpack until he makes a ground attack with his brokk hammer and is imprisoned in ice. upon doing this successfully 4 times, he will go berserk, put is firearm away and go melee wise.

At this point he will turn from Ice based to Fire based, so be sure to not let him hit you, otherwise you will suffer fire DoT. Also, during this last form, his melee hits are a big nasty