Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dont pull the plug! A revamp whit the objetive of saving raids

LolenderVx2

Hi. As we all know, Raids are being removed of the game. This has generated some... discontent, over the raiders who daily do them. Whit that in mind, i was reading the constructive feedback of some users, whit the intention to bring a coherent suggestion that will (i hope) make everyone happy. 

First of all: Totally changing the concept of "Raid":

Instead of being a big mission that can only can be accesed by a key, revamp it to be a weekly event: Everey week, every people (whit a mastery rank of 4 or more) can acces to raids, to put themselfs on a global score board, divided on Leagues. Per week, every user has 3 attemps to do the raid (If you fail the 3, you have to wait to the other week to play raids again) and 1 victory that register you score. At the end of the week, players are rewarded based on their perfomance on the raids:

Type of (possible) rewards and leagues:

-Standard league: The league for those who have winned the raid. They gain a decent amount of credits and some crafting resources

-Bronze: The league for the 50% to the 35% of the best scores on the score 

-Silver: The league of the 20% to 15% of the best scores on the score 

-Gold: The final league: On it, we have the better scores from the 10% to the 1%

Rewards for those leagues can be credits, unique weekly-rotatory skins, sigils, etc. The rewards are randomly selected from a unique pool dedicated to this. 

Also, raids score its not only based on time: The score of the raid is a summatory of the following concepts:

A) Time: In less time you do the raid, the more score you gain 

B) Deaths: Every incapacitation or death on the raids remove points from the score 

C) Victory: Winning the raid adds a minimun amount of points 

D) Power use ratio: The quantity of powers used affects the score: More powers are used, less score this give 

Second: Quality of life changes:

Its not a secret that Raids on Warframe are one of the biggest game modes avalible (Also, one of the more buggy). First of all, making Raids an unique, big map, whill be more useful rather than being 3 separated missions (People being dissconected on the loading screens is a very common issue). Whit a system like this, also, matchmaking is important: My suggestion? Improving the squad searcher for raids (Or make it):

-Whit a new squad searcher, people can search specific people whit specific roles they want (Crowd control, Dammage dealer, Healer, Tank, etc) or put they on a searching file, searching for a availe raid whit the desired roles (You can select what role you do on this interface)

Also, a "practice" mode for raids (For those that want to play them for fun). On this mode, victorys dont count for the global ladder. This mode gave, for rewards, rare resoruces and decent amounts of credits.

Third: Difficulty:

Raids dont are the same every week: They always rotate on the avalible ones (Actually, 2) and they have unique modifiers to make them harder. My ideas for modifiers are the following:

-Second nightmare: At certain and random times during the raid, the squad is ambushed by 2 to 4 members of the Stalker acolyts. This acolyts are stronger, spawn 25 levels higher than the mission level, and can apper when you least expect it. This acolyts dont drop any mod 

-Sentient revenge: During the raid, the weather is more violent (Random thunders fall from the sky, fog that ofuscates view, acid rain that corrode armor, radiation levels higher than normal creating winds filled whit radioactive particles, etc) 

-Blood debts: During the raid, the team can be ambushed at random times by 3 to 6 members of the Anyo Index trops 

-Eternal Ranthum: During the raid, the team can be ambushed at random times by 3 to 6 members of the Ranthum Grinner troops 

-Hydra: Killing an enemy makes it to duplicate into 2 weaker versions. This can happen 1 time only per unit (cloned units dont emit clones when killed) and some special enemys (Like bosses) cannot be cloned

-Infested: Random clods of infested spores swarm over the map, spawning infested units or turning enemys into infected units

Also, at base, raids are harder than now: Nightmare raids are deleted, but the mechanic of the normal ones and the nightmare ones are fused in one. 

Fourth: Conclussions:

Personally, i am not onto raids so much. In my total game time, probably i have do 10 raids (Both LOR and JV). But i know that they are a content that veterans love. I know that this suggestion inst perfect: Probably, its very elityst (and i hate it), now, its you turn: I will like to read our feedback whit suggestions and improvement to this. Spread the word, so DE can take a look at this post. Thanks you, the player, for reading this.

Also, sorry for my terrible english v.v its not my native language.