Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Would Like A Whole New Solar System.

DrCorpse

Hi, I would like a whole new solar system implemented where some of the levels reach to 150 starting.

This is because I have noticed that some of the things that have been posted are about the game being to easy.

Yes there is nightmare mode, but I must admit I find that very easy as well.

Some skills need more versatility, as an example, Rhino stomp needs to do less damage but yet have s Wayyyy longer time to keep the enemies up in the air.

The account im posting on right now is not my main account, however on the main account I have a heavily forma'd Rhino and a Gorgon that has been forma'd 6 times.

Also I believe that any enemy that drops a Fusion core after level 85 should always be a fusion core 5 (common 75% chance) (uncommon 20% chance) (rare 5% chance).

I am part of a big clan and I usually talk to them all the time about the game.

I love the game and the mod playability.

I know this comment im about to state is gonna make people mad, but I believe Serration should do a little bit more damage and get up to level 15, In the meanwhile the mod for Rifles Mutlishot should have a max level of 20 requiring more Forma's. all 8 slots should be forma'd in order to have max weapon.

There should also be access to some places around the sun that are extremely hot and fire ridden so they will require you to kill and run through really fast.

A new solar system would not be unlocked until every level on each planet has been completed. The max level on the hardest planet should be level 250. I know that sounds extreme but that would require a lot of tactics and extreme plotting and provide a huge amount of gameplay. There should also be a Fusion Core 7. That should only drop in levels 175 and above so we can actually feel rewarded.

Also, I heard something about a level being implemented that has a chance of granting platinum on completing? is this true or false? (I would like a DE to reply to that if possible.)

I have many more things to say that could use some adjusting but besides that I really believe adding a new solar system would provide a huge challenge and a lot of end game playability and for even huge challenges.

I like the idea of having a 5 fusion core drop on a higher level, but make that level 50 please.

That would be too easy, and in fact that would cause progression to be to fast ending the length and playability of the game.

Please can I get some more feedback. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

They do not necessarily need to create a whole new solar system to increase the difficulty. They simply need to get rid of the current hard mode and replace it with the option to turn up the difficulty on every single planet.

This is how hard mode should work: Click on mission, get difficulty options from easy, medium, hard, very hard, and nightmare, do your mission and be rewarded according to the difficulty.

Something interesting that they could do for there to be progression in the game would be to make it so that you must complete every mission in easy to go onto medium, then complete every mission on medium to move on to hard, et cetera. Not only that, but as the difficulty increases, so should the rewards.

edit: going to go ahead and put this up as a standalone suggestion.

Edited by whitejackale

They do not necessarily need to create a whole new solar system to increase the difficulty. They simply need to get rid of the current hard mode and replace it with the option to turn up the difficulty on every single planet.

This is how hard mode should work: Click on mission, get difficulty options from easy, medium, hard, very hard, and nightmare, do your mission and be rewarded according to the difficulty.

Something interesting that they could do for there to be progression in the game would be to make it so that you must complete every mission in easy to go onto medium, then complete every mission on medium to move on to hard, et cetera. Not only that, but as the difficulty increases, so should the rewards.

edit: going to go ahead and put this up as a standalone suggestion.

I Love it!!. Thanks for the feed back. But I would like to see another solar system because, that would just be cool :) I want to see a nebular level or something maybe more land levels with open terrain. but yeah thanks a lot for your input.

Yeah, let's be forced to beat every single one of the 219 missions once to pass easy mode, and again to pass normal, and again to pass hard, and again to pass very hard, so we can play them on nightmare.

That's only a little under 880 missions(876, to be exact) of grinding before you unlock nightmare!

Statistically speaking, as I'm almost a bronze disciple, and I spent 3 weeks on a maxxed frame with all maxxed weapons, I'm probably the only one on this thread so far that has actually even completed 880 missions.

Except it's actually taken me over 8 maxxed out frames to do, and under the suggestion, I wouldn't be allowed repeats.

I'm pretty sure you guys are sporting repeats too, so it's safe to say that you'd maybe have 1 level of hardness unlocked, at best, but have to max multiple frames in the process! SO FUN!

I don't know if we can make a worse idea or not.

Yeah, let's be forced to beat every single one of the 219 missions once to pass easy mode, and again to pass normal, and again to pass hard, and again to pass very hard, so we can play them on nightmare.

That's only a little under 880 missions(876, to be exact) of grinding before you unlock nightmare!

Statistically speaking, as I'm almost a bronze disciple, and I spent 3 weeks on a maxxed frame with all maxxed weapons, I'm probably the only one on this thread so far that has actually even completed 880 missions.

Except it's actually taken me over 8 maxxed out frames to do, and under the suggestion, I wouldn't be allowed repeats.

I'm pretty sure you guys are sporting repeats too, so it's safe to say that you'd maybe have 1 level of hardness unlocked, at best, but have to max multiple frames in the process! SO FUN!

I don't know if we can make a worse idea or not.

Because finishing every single mission in the game with nothing to look forward to but new items to grind for is a lot more enjoyable right?

Because finishing every single mission in the game with nothing to look forward to but new items to grind for is a lot more enjoyable right?

Oh right, because we're forced to grind right now. I totally forgot that's currently enforced. Oops.

DE_Steve has already answered this question a couple of times and said yes there will be more solar systems in livestream footage.

I'm actually under the impression this weekend's event is going to actually unlock one.

Oh right, because we're forced to grind right now. I totally forgot that's currently enforced. Oops.

Currently warframe is nothing but grinding. We do missions over and over again while depending on rng rewards. Having structured progression can not possibly be any worse than doing the same easy missions over and over again.