Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon and lazy butts DE

Quiet_Harlequin

DE...  It's no secret that the Deluxe Oberon had problems with the physics of the skirt. But after this update everything became even worse.
Not only that you have not corrected a bug for several years with the fact that the right edge of his skirt is tied to something invisible and has no physics. 
    Now his skirt becomes fixed and freezes in fixed form when you run lightly jerking to the right to the left. I'm already silent about the fact that when you turn to the right or to the left and this miracle turns into something that is not understandable. 

P.s. Yes, I was too lazy to write a unique text. And I just copied my own text from another topic.T0t2d9rHKlo.jpgqCq8WZy93xo.jpg

Edited by Quiet_Harlequin

Chances are you're going to get tagged by a Forum moderator by them either warning you not to use offensive words to address DE, or they're going to lock/delete your thread for being aggressive. Maybe be a little more polite and constructive instead of going straight to insulting DE, they have much more important things to worry about than the physics of Oberon's skirt right now.