The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Massive Performance drop

GG_GitRekt

Havent been playing for a week or so.

i updated the game today and when i loged in the performance went down the toilet it seems. im stuttering and lagging and its basicly unplayable i can barely move.

managed to load in a mission but its just ....no words....

so i guess something changed in the past week becouse ive been playing for more then a month now with my game runing as smooth as silk.

is it a new option that i need to uncheck in order to get back to normal or some kind of settings that got messed up !? if any1 with the same problem can give some info it will be greatly apreaciated!!! thanks in advance.

Cant play like this /sadface :(

p.s it seems to be causing some heavy load on the cpu since its runing at 100% and struggling from what i can see. been fine till now O.o

game is runing fine for a good 20 seconds on loging in and then it goes to crap

Edited by GG_GitRekt

• Double click the warframe icon on your desktop
  • After the launcher says "Warframe up to date!" click the cog icon in the upper left
  • Click the verify button and wait for it to finish. This will probably take a good while
  • After is finishes, click the cog icon again and click "optimise", to improve loading times sometimes even dramatically

Let me know if you have any questions

7 minutes ago, PrOF_k said:
  • Double click the warframe icon on your desktop
  • After the launcher says "Warframe up to date!" click the cog icon in the upper left
  • Click the verify button and wait for it to finish. This will probably take a good while
  • After is finishes, click the cog icon again and click "optimise", to improve loading times sometimes even dramatically

Let me know if you have any questions

thanks for the advice. 

but i already did that a couple of times. since before posting i searhced the forum for ppl with a similar problem and it didnt improve at all after doing that.

also tried disabeling dx11 and 10 separetly and nvidia physix or w/e from the ingame options with no result also multitreathing

Edited by GG_GitRekt