The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mk1 Braton

nemarsde

I'm sure revisions to the Mk1 Braton have been suggested, I bet it might even be in the works.

Here's my suggestion for a quick, no nonsense revision to Mk1 Braton. Lop the carry handle off.

7uyk.png

Should allow for easy identication of each Braton. I know, its not very exciting, but I think some obvious difference between Mk1 and Braton would be good.

Edited by nemarsde

Its annoying but its the same in real life, a M16A3 looks the same as a A4. Would it be nice if they changed it, yeah. But then the Torid and Lanka need some love too. I just don't have faith in DE they seem to be getting lazy with models, even little things like the Lato sound was taken from their other game darkness 2.

Edited by dadgoat

I would just add a longer barrel or a rifle stock to the mk1. After all out of the two it much more like a actually assault rifle where the the braton is more like a short barrel rifle or smg.

I like that idea of a longer barrel, longer barrels tend to have better accuracy.

Yeah, I was just thinking of quick, no nonsense ways to make the Mk1 Braton look different. Since it's probably a low priority. Most players ditch the Mk1 Braton after all.

I think lore-wise the Mk1 Braton is probably more accurate because it's firing a less powerful round (at a lower ROF). i.e., The Braton does more damage per shot than the Mk1 Braton. It doesn't need to look more accurate per se.

Edited by nemarsde