Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic in Bounties

Azanka

This has been an ongoing issue ever since they have been added. Now it's even worse. 

The drop rate is awfull. Yea they fixed the "1 mission then out" issue but now, not only that you have to RNJesus to give them to you, you might have to pray to his dad too since now missions have to roll through Common and Uncommon for you to get something.

The eyesore items are still there so it's still extremely painful to see the Vitality mod as a reward. 

Syndicate standing is another source that can be as eyesoring as the bounties. Maybe another source? Not necesarely need to make them easy or quick, but reliable. Perfect Spy missions? It's not quick and it still has to cycle through item but it's way better and more reliable. 3 Caches? That's a challenging task too. 

The bounties bug out as many people know, most have eyesore drop and some people might not even be able to reach Cetus due to their pc. Syndicate packs are somewhat nice but if you nail 1 relic, you're  lucky, also they aren't infinite as you're bound to the daily standing, missions and medallions. 

I strongly believe that if they are made a Spy and chache drop, it would be much better for the average player, veterans and newbies.

It's almost as if they forgot Warframe is a F2P game when adding the unvault rewards to PoE, as in it being a free game, has the potential to draw in people who don't even know what a dedicated GPU is. (The rest of the game can run on Intel HD Graphics, not on 1080p/60 but still at playable levels) Heck, even old gaming computers can have trouble keeping up with PoE like my rig which has an HD7850 GPU. This without taking into account how buggy and tiring PoE can be (yes, it's a beautiful place but it's tiring to move 800m all the time to get to the several bounty stages), so the experience isn't the best even with a nice rig.

This isn't only acting as an RNG fiesta, but also as a hardware lock for some people and I think that's really bad vision of the situation. They have all the right to be proud of PoE but this almost feels as shoving the content down people's throats. I love Warframe and I have to recognize the great job they do maintaining this F2P game and how amazing DE can be, but I also have to point out when they mess up something.