The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions for DE

Physcopants

Hey guys, I have a few suggestions that I think will be easy to implement and useful.

- Trades remaining on profile. It's kinda wack to have to go to dojo to see how many trades you have remaining.

- Riven SPECIFIC chat channel. I know people say to use the trade channel, BUT it is quite difficult to get multiple opinions and basic discussion on prices and stat rolls in trade chat and it can not be done in region without being kicked. Its kinda weird to be kicked from a chat for discussion on an item (when the chat says its for basic warframe discussion)   I understand being kicked for posting WTS WTT WTB ads, but to just discuss prices on rivens shouldn't get you kicked.

-Host leaving mid mission. This one may be difficult, but I was on 2 separate public missions on hydron and the host ended up leaving after 5 waves. In return the mission was bugged causing us to lose items and such. Quite annoying. 

I love what you guys are doing with this game. Wife and I are consistently playing this game. And I believe the loss of this raid (which I have not had the chance to play yet) is a good idea. ONLY because introducing a new raid (if you plan to) will bring old players and new players together in the learning curve!