Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase Rare Resource Drops In Nightmare Mode

Burn9

Having been playing Warframe for a while now since Open Beta started, I have been noticing more and more complaints about resources, especially rare ones such as Neurodes and Orokin cells. Also, since the introduction of Nightmare Mode, I have also noticed more people rushing the objective and ignoring resources and credits. By increasing rare resource drop rates in Nightmare Mode, there will be less complaints about resource RNG because more people will be playing Nightmare Mode and searching more for resources in those levels. On the other hand, even though people continue rushing Nightmare Mode, those who do not will find themselves gaining more rare resources. With "high risk, high reward" scenarios, especially like those in Nightmare Mode, it would be helpful if we could also receive better drops, similar to the Orokin Void Tiered drop system

Edited by Burn9

Grants more loot from everything and a slightly better chances to find rare materials/mods would be really good in other way i won't do nightmare.

The point of increasing rare resource drops in Nightmare Mode is that if it was done in regular modes, people would b**ch about it like during early update 9. Also, this would be a "high risk, high reward" situation because what's the point of difficulty without reward?

Edited by Burn9