Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T1/2 Void Keys

XlXGhostXlX

It seems impossible to get T1/2 mobile defence and capture keys. Problem is that if they wont drop after 5 or 10 waves they wont drop ever and it makes farming defence longer useless. I have many many wonderfull T3 defence keys that wont be ever used cos it takes too damn long to play, but t1/2 keys jsut wont drop.

It seems impossible to get T1/2 mobile defence and capture keys. Problem is that if they wont drop after 5 or 10 waves they wont drop ever and it makes farming defence longer useless. I have many many wonderfull T3 defence keys that wont be ever used cos it takes too damn long to play, but t1/2 keys jsut wont drop.

The odds to get tier 2 defense(1.8%) are worse than tier 3(2.2%). I have not been able to get any t2 defense keys either and they are the ones I want.

The odds to get tier 2 defense(1.8%) are worse than tier 3(2.2%). I have not been able to get any t2 defense keys either and they are the ones I want.

Ay and t3 keys drop more often cos they are onlyone that drop from Xini or enywhere else after first 2 exit points. So basicly those are all you get. Lo lvl keys are so rare its stupid.