Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Lures disappeared during Hydrolyst

KarvJon

I was doing the 3 eidolons solo and when I destroyed the last limb from Hydrolyst, the night ended which despawned my lures. I was able to finish the fight and kill the Hydrolyst but didn't get the capture. This is really a thing that should be fixed. Soloing the 3 eidolons in a single night is hard enough as it is and having the lures despawn in the last phase of the fight just seems wrong.

The lure despawn should be set to 3-5 minutes after the night ends so this can't happen.

I just tried to run my first new teralyst bounty ! it was going very well until my entire squad bailed on me after an arm twist they said it will despawn in 6 min not enough time... wait i cant run the teralyst into the next bounty? ... wait so i have to start the third bounty within 20 ish min of nightfall? night only last what 43 min? umm if i had know thatd be one thing... say a line of text indicating that i had this much time to finish the entire mission... which id have to then estimate how me and 3 randos wolud do it in and then minus that by the remainder of time left in the night then decide to accept... wheres the night timer in game again? ... deathsnacks.com