Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Could not update account information"

ProfessorAgile

So, I just finished a run for a Neo E1 Relic. It was a radiant, so there's that too. And I was hoping for an Ember P BP, even though highly, but yeah. So I finished the mission and am treated to this, which says it can't retrieve my reward. What do I do now? My Relic is gone. My traces are wasted, and I got 12 Traces. Thankyou. 

L22pIy5.png

I too have hit this issue, but it gets heralded by the red notification saying "network not responding" any time during the mission. My internet works just fine and I can chat with other players in the party but when this rears it's ugly head it means to me that my progress just got nullified. Also this issue seems to crop up more in Plains of Eidolon 

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Any updates on this? I am literally so close to quitting the game because of the bug.

It is so #*!%ing frustrating doing a mission for 20, 30 or more minutes just to lose all progress. And this over and over again.

Yea I hear that I just spent like three hours in the poe caught sum fish mined sum ore but what really bugs me is I killed 7 animals ie rabbits and birds with the fishing rod for my riven and boom start getting network connection error in red on the bottom so I'm like ok I better get out of here start a new instance and there it is can't update account information so instead of aborting i wait another 10 mins hoping it will update instead my Xbox all of a sudden can't connect to the dns server and it logs me out and disconnects me from the internet.....pretty lame

just finished my Argon farm and I get this. I lost all my farmed argon from that mission. Then I shake it off and re-do it, aaaaaaand the same error. I am new tho this game and this getting on my nerves, that's an hour of my time down the drain already.... I am loving this game, but this feels bad man...

• 1 month later...