Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Something About Frozen Enemies Moving In Slow-Mo...

Lucilius

I don't know why frozen enemies moving in slow-mo can stagger a martial-arts skilled Tenno in a high-tech WarFrame. That shouldn't be. It's irritating that here's my Excal beating them with a bo with a North Wind mod (among others) and enemies don't get staggered but get frozen. But even if frozen, they are still able to lynch mob me and stagger / interrupt my movements.

I'm like, grrrr!

Frozen enemies should have a penalty on their melee attacks. Particularly since they are moving slowly and should not be able to interrupt player-movements.

I don't know why frozen enemies moving in slow-mo can stagger a martial-arts skilled Tenno in a high-tech WarFrame. That shouldn't be. It's irritating that here's my Excal beating them with a bo with a North Wind mod (among others) and enemies don't get staggered but get frozen. But even if frozen, they are still able to lynch mob me and stagger / interrupt my movements.

I'm like, grrrr!

Frozen enemies should have a penalty on their melee attacks. Particularly since they are moving slowly and should not be able to interrupt player-movements.

Your logic overwhelms DE.