Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Consistent Intelligence

RaianStar

We keep stealing data cores and capturing people in order to gain intelligence on the enemy.  What if this data that we collected could be put to some use?

Maybe you could donate it to your clan in order to track down new, clan specific alert missions?

Great ideea, i doubt devs will do something about it. All great ideeas are usualy abandoned, i for example suggested to remake the rank system to be based on progression and weapon types, got 700+ views and 60+ replys from players and the devs are silent. What you are saying is a great ideea, based on logic and reason, and if you havent noticed warframe doesnt got logic.

Fire a lato in a room, everybody loses their minds and knows where you are and they storm you, fire a ogris and nobody hears a thing <<< warframe logic :)

Edited by Desauron

The devs do listen, they just can't make promises when they have so much work to do within such a limited time-frame.

Once the game hits PS4 and the user base explodes somewhat, they will have more people available to create new systems, content and work out the bugs :)

We keep stealing data cores and capturing people in order to gain intelligence on the enemy.  What if this data that we collected could be put to some use?

Maybe you could donate it to your clan in order to track down new, clan specific alert missions?

Interesting:) got my +.

Great ideea, i doubt devs will do something about it. All great ideeas are usualy abandoned, i for example suggested to remake the rank system to be based on progression and weapon types, got 700+ views and 60+ replys from players and the devs are silent. What you are saying is a great ideea, based on logic and reason, and if you havent noticed warframe doesnt got logic.

Fire a lato in a room, everybody loses their minds and knows where you are and they storm you, fire a ogris and nobody hears a thing <<< warframe logic :)

As far as i agree with most of your ideas, and your suggestions are nice...

This particular one was abandoned because of little to 0 upvotes... meanin  that in overall community didn't liked it.

Edited by PiotrGracz

Sort of necessitates additional metagame and 'plot' but obviously we are stealing all this data for a reason. For the moment, it's a nice side game type that forces you to use a secondary (or someone to use a secondary if you happen to run with a group), but to do anything beyond what it is currently, we still need the rest of the Lore section implemented. These datamasses could obviously do more, but we already know that. So while this is a great idea, you should expound upon what it is you think this data is and what we are gaining with it.

Sort of necessitates additional metagame and 'plot' but obviously we are stealing all this data for a reason. For the moment, it's a nice side game type that forces you to use a secondary (or someone to use a secondary if you happen to run with a group), but to do anything beyond what it is currently, we still need the rest of the Lore section implemented. These datamasses could obviously do more, but we already know that. So while this is a great idea, you should expound upon what it is you think this data is and what we are gaining with it.

I'm pretty sure that there is room for both here.  The function that I suggested could enrich the dojo experience without limiting the lore in any way.