Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Augment Proposal

TemperaSumi

The change to Mesa's Peacemaker has always felt very well deserved and the focus circle a well done mechanic that keeps her gameplay fun and fair. But, the animations lost in the process leave a sadness in my heart. Mesa shooting in two different directions and switching direction of fire rapidly were the pinnacle of badassery. 

To revitalize the lost visuals, an augment that returns 360 aimbot but heavily reduces range would be a fair solution. Half the range or even just a third of the range. Call it "Showdown" or "QQC Shootout" or something of the sort. The range wouldn't even have to be halved from the existing 50 meters, could only be a third to still be viable with Warframe's dynamic movement system.

Well, just a thought. Mesa is still missing a PvE augment for Peacemaker so... food for thought!

9 minutes ago, Whooohooo said:

make it last stand

360 aim bot which constantly drain hp :crylaugh:

Still could use heals to circumvent that. But, it's a good line of thought. Instead of hp drain it would have to be something like reduce max hp and shields to 50 or so.

Even then, one frost solves that problem, so nerfing the abilities crowd control is the only reasonable way to go I see.

Edited by TemperaSumi
Second thoughts

What about some kind of ultra wide camera view and having two focus circles? On console, it could be controlled using each stick, and on PC, maybe holding left or right click would decide which one you control. Each one could do 60% to 70% of the damage of the original. 

This would probably end up being weird, but it sounds cool, and could bring back the old animations. 

Just FYI, I think DE will not implement anything that can be described using the word "aimbot."