Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains Bug. Mining deposits fails to spawn.

Aeiroth

Simple, yet it seems to be a very rare bug after I asked around. Mining deposits outright failed to spawn for me while out in the plains. Difficult to say if I did anything to trigger it. I was using Loki Prime with a Hushed Invisibility Augment, AkSomati and Sigma&Octanis with a Smeeta Kavat. I entered directly into the plains from the Liset and decided to move towards the cave system near Geyser Pond as it is always a great place to find gems with it's many deposits. Strangely, only a single deposit on the way too the cave system. No deposits around the cave AND no deposits going down into the cave. Usually 3-4 on the walls and rocks on the way down. The caves themselves was normal the first time around. Mined them all and returned. First anomaly here. The previously barren path down into the caves had now spawned deposits. Mined these and left the Geyser Pond cave system. Next I went to the smaller encampment with a drill East of Geyser Pond. Normal spawn rate there so I mined them and moved towards the seaside Grineer camp and the large cave systems there. This is where the bug really came in to play.

Zero deposits found in and around the seaside Grineer camp, which is one of the most replete cave systems in the plains when it comes to mining. I exited the Plains thinking it would fix the problem, but it made it worse. I re-entered the plains using the same setup and going the same path. This time, I found 3 deposits at the entrance of Cetus and that was all I found. The cave system near Geyser Pond again spawned zero deposits (as seen below with the 3rd Tier Mining Tool which shows if there are deposits on the left). Same for the smaller camp to the East and the seaside Grineer camp.

bpwmpu9.jpg

Edited by Aeiroth
Forgot small detail