The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Vs. Dera

Thirborn

Question

11 answers to this question

Supra I'd say is significantly better overall. the Dera has perfect accuracy, but the damage output is comparable to a braton (22-Dera 20-Braton)

The supra is like a gorgon on crack, which means it's fantastic for closer ranged gunplay, but it is pretty inaccurate at longer ranges. I love my supra a lot more than my Dera though.

I'd recommend the Supra or Flux rifle. Or Lanka. Flux is better the higher level the mobs get, while supra is better for non-defense mobs.

The Lanka is also tons of fun :3

The stuff that matters

Damage and DPS: Supra

Ammo efficiency: Supra (due to higher damage per a shot)

Useless characteristics

Accuracy: Dera

Projectile speed: Dera

I don't agree about the ammo efficiency.  You need to get it's charge up and you're slinging shots all over the place, unless at closer range.  At mid-long ranges Dera will be more ammo efficient.

I don't agree about the ammo efficiency.  You need to get it's charge up and you're slinging shots all over the place, unless at closer range.  At mid-long ranges Dera will be more ammo efficient.

I have 0 issues missing with the Supra only if I'm shooting at 100m which is rare in this game. Also the damage is quite a differance when it adds up with mods that the ammo will last very long on the Supra. One burst of 5 rounds can do what the Dera can in 8 rounds.