Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Hall

Angelicnay

you know, when u got the highest clan hall tier built and u happen not able to remove  lower tier when they no longer needed, it kinda screwed up my layout plan, i'm well aware it required to build higher tier, but i'm hoping we should can able to remove lower tier halls while highest tier hall is already built.

It my kind of idea for the clan/dojo so none of us can worry about the any kind layout plan being screwed up.

Just an suggestion through, i hope anyone agrees same i'm sure they might have that same problem about that too.

Cheers :)

I was able to remove my original clan hall and replace it with the grandest clan hall but now I can't destroy the grand, greater, or great clan hall. If I have enough capacity I should be able to destroy old clan halls and if I shouldn't why let me destroy the original clan hall? I really hope they address this.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just trying to figure out why I couldn't get my clan hall trashed when I realized that the requirements pervasive. It's silly that I have to have 4 halls just to have 1 Grandest Hall. Why can't we just upgrade halls into bigger versions? Can't we just pay the costs of all 5 for just 1 Grandest Hall? I'll have to rethink my layout to make it less bloated now...