Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Bounty at night mission joining

Theodolitus

I got a or possible bug/not intended way it does work

I was in random group - capture all 3 eidolon. After we did stage 1 bounty - captured Teralyst - one of members (sad do trinity) left team - and we feft 3 man...later he asked for invite back , but it was not possible - as mission objective complete....

but after a while we got random guy joining.... - then leaving, then joining another

so i would suggest to leave some mark on people being able to join back to squad even if not client crash but intended mission exit for minute or two

I belive so those randoms joining were people who just moved in POE in night not picking bounty and Matchmaking used us 9during bounty) as free roaming squad...

one way or another with so limitted time for capture all 3 for pug 9yeah i know so people solo it faster) 40-50 min just exact time to do it - so if after 10min someone drop from squad - you can not count on finishing bounty - depend what role left - in our case trinity which complicated lure survival,...

and there is no way to change squad setup or rejoin ... so any solution for this would help

going out after 15min and starting hunt from scrach is not an option due to time limit... (i mean reall random team so 35-40min is needed to do all)

@Theodolitus i am not sure who were the joining players but the player who left (notice: left and not disconected.) should not be able to join. thats the general rule every mission in warframe has. On the other side if one disconectes they can join back (simple alt+F4 and reenter the game. Popup window will prompt player to rejoin last mission)

I am aware of that rule. Well you can be invited back before objective is complete....

Thing that you need to beat all 3 one by one make it just so time dependant so after 10-15min lost on initial its on the edge...

But as i said some randoms joined us on 2nd eidolon - even just on his last node kill - so as i wrote its probably not working as intended...

and it happened 3 times in same mission - obviously we had no luck for 4th teammie

I beliwe so those radom joining were just people entering plains without bounty... i wil lask next time i will see thi