The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

New Riven mods have inaccurate descriptions

UjaAca

My latest 2 Rive mods were:

"Destroy 15 Dargyns using a bow in one day"
This description is inaccurate because if player plays one Bounty, destroy 5 of them, return to Cetus then start a new Bounty, the count will reset even though it is the same day.
Later, I stayed on the Plains and got 14 of them during the day. Since the spawn rate is terrible (I was doing all Incursions and searched for Dargyns between on AW), I decided to stay the night, fish and continue once they start spawning again. And it counted even though it was not the same day. So it actually should say: "Destroy 15 Dargyns during one session on the Plains"
Note: Dargyns that were on the ground, when I let pilots start driving them and then take them down with the bow, didn't count.
Also, imo this is a terrible challenge. Not because it is hard to destroy Dargyns, (it is not) but because there are no means to spawn them. So it can happen to not even meet 15 Dargyns during a day, which is really frustrating - you end up wasting hour and a half, doing nothing! Because Incursion rewards are... And you can't get back to Cetus to at least start a new Bounty.

"Kill 3 airborne Condrocs within 5 seconds"
On the far left side of the Plains, there are always Crondrocs flying around the shore. They don't count. You have to find stupid birds that are on the ground, let them start flying and then kill them.
Not to mention how wrong this challenge is. Again, not because it is hard (even though you have to come prepared) but because you end up searching for innocent birds to kill, while you should be helping Ostrons extinguish Greneer form the Plains.