Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Group size scaling

Xriborg

For the most part, my wife and I have been able to run this entire game as a duo. These new Eidolons are proving to be a problem. It's not that we're getting crushed or anything. We're learning the fights and getting more efficient. Unfortunately, it's just taking way too long to take down their shields. With very little options for boosting operator damage, we keep running out of time. I think with practice we will be able to take down the second eidolon, but I just don't see how it will be possible to do the third within the allotted time.

It wouldn't have to be extreme, just enough to make it more doable. One of the reasons I love Warframe so much is it's accommodation for how you want to play. I'm hoping to see that continue.

Thanks!

The "play how you want to play" thing quickly breaks down when Warframe attempts to create challenging content.  There is too big of a range to cover between having 1-4 players in a game and the massive damage/survivability increases that are available and stackable as more players are involved.  They end up just picking a point somewhere in between and it is up to player to work around it.

if you haven't already, you may need to adopt more of a "bring the warframe, not the player" mentality and exploit the synergies that trivialize the encounters.  If taking down shields is the biggest time consumer, consider taking Volt for his Electric Shield.  It is really the only frame that provides a benefit to removing the shields.  It's benefit is then magnified by getting upgraded amps focused around crit chance/damage and running Adarza Kavats with maxed Cat's Eye mods.  Adarza Kavats are nice in general because they are a benefit every Tenno can provide without being being restricted to a single frame.