Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About nonenglish letters on clan chat tab while in english server

BrilliantSpud

I am trading a lot and my native region is dead while ı am using ( turkish). Thats why ı have to change my settings to English servers. There are countless people doing like this. But you downgraded your chat system and closed non-english letters on English servers. It is ok while speaking trading or recruiting channel. I am ok with that. But we are speaking in our Clans and Alliance too. We are speaking in our language but not our letters. This is very big problem. No body cant understand what are we speaking about it and conversations are being dead. I am thinking sometimes do I have alzeimer or fat finger syndrome. I am feeling isolated .

I dont want to write in my native language too because of that problem. I will give you an example why ı am salted about this. Turkish people use " sıkılıyorum" ( ı am being bored), " sıkıldım" (ı am bored) words a lot. But your system is changing "ı" letters to "i" letters. So it became "sikiliyorum" ( ı am being #*($%%@- or raped)  and "sikildim" ( ı am #*($%%@ or raped)". Turkish males hate these words mistakes because of proud of being male. There are a lot of conversation about being gay or raped male direct to user of "sikildim" word.

These non-english letter problems are raising offline people counts, kill natural conversations, turning clan or alliance chat to dead towns.