Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't seem to be able to trade for a Hydroid Prime

NagromTheDragon

So I have run into an issue where I am trying to trade for a Hydroid prime set but when I start the trade with someone and they try to put it into the trade they say the got the message that my mastery rank is not high enough. Which makes no sense to me as I'm pretty sure I'm mastery rank 13 at the moment. As of now I tried twice to trade for the Hydroid prime set on two different days but both times I ran into the issue, if someone could tell me if there is some mechanic in the game is causing this or if it is a real bug than i would be much obliged. 

Ok, so the Hydroid prime thing fixed itself and I was able to trade for it but just now I tried to trade for a Tigris prime set, this time with an interesting result the guy was able to put every other part for the Tigris prime except for the blueprint with him telling me that he got a message that the mastery rank was locked, I looked it up on the wiki and it still says that the Tigris prime is mastery rank 13, which I am. I am not sure why this is happening please reply if you have any ideas why this is happening again even though it was fixed for the Hydroid prime, I just want to know what is the reason for this.

• 1 month later...
On 2/18/2018 at 11:03 PM, NagromTheDragon said:

Ok, so the Hydroid prime thing fixed itself and I was able to trade for it but just now I tried to trade for a Tigris prime set, this time with an interesting result the guy was able to put every other part for the Tigris prime except for the blueprint with him telling me that he got a message that the mastery rank was locked, I looked it up on the wiki and it still says that the Tigris prime is mastery rank 13, which I am.

This just happened to me as a seller. I was trying to sell a Tigris Prime blueprint and stock. I could put up the stock, but the system kept telling me that the bp was mastery rank locked. After we gave up, I checked the profile of the potential buyer and he was, indeed MR13.