Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

!!! We should NOT have to go back to Konzu to start a new Bounty !!!

(PSN)Snypomaniac

For the love of Hunhow, do not make us have to go back every single freakin time after a bounty to Konzu to start a new freakin bounty. 

This is so freakin annoying, that I decided not to play on the Plains until this is not changed. 

The Lotus is speaking to us through Skype the whole time, why we could not start a new bounty right freakin away, or queue more bounties at Konzu. 

Because of this, PoE doesn't feel like a real open world, it's just like loading in to a different tileset; like you load in on a Saturn mission and then load out, with the Liset loading screen. 

On PS4 yesterday evening there was almost nobody playing on PoE, in my very busy region. It was almost impossible to find 4 member parties.

This is one big reason why. It breaks the flow of the game, and it takes too long to check out, check in, not to mention the long travel time at the beginning and end of a session. 2-4 minutes in total. 

By the way, now, that unvaulted relics are much harder to get, there is no real indication to play PoE for a player, who doesn't have the time for the whole focus grind, in which everything on the Plains is tied into. 

Such a shame, because the Plains are beautiful, the combat is engaging, so turning back to the original ugly Corpus tilesets makes me want to quit Warframe altogether

Thanks for listening. 

Edited by (PS4)Snypomaniac

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Snypomaniac said:

? There are 5 quests. And they are repeatable. 

Oh, do you mean bounties? The aren't quests. Quests are the things you start from your codex.

You don't want to go back to Konzu to start another bounty. But how would the game know which bounty you want to play next?
And did you know there is fast travel? It's a kind of magic. You don't have to walk. You just select Konzu and bam, you are next to him.

And you can just stay in the plains after you finished a bounty. Then Incursions will pop up. Random missions you can do in the plains. They have other drop tables then the bounties. But then you don't have to fast travel to Konzu again. Seems like you don't like to do that.

Edited by WhiteMarker

There should be a basic pop up window to choose the next bounty. 

Or you can select more bounties at a time in Cetus. 

You see, there is fast travel in Cetus, but you can't fast travel back from the Plains. But even that would be unnecessary. 

I think it may literally be 5 minutes between two bounties, counting in the loading times and the travel on the Plains. 

I have the fastest possible internet. 

Okay. Let's see. 

1. You choose the bounty, go to the gate, 30 sec. 

2. It loads you in. 40 sec. 

3. You have to travel. People don't use Archwing. it's at least 30 sec. 

4. After the bounty is finished, you travel back, at least 30 sec.

5. It loads you out. 40 sec. 

So it's at least 2,5 minutes. And if you have better internet, than you are the minority. 

But it's not about the time. It's about dead time. And the breaking of the flow. Completely unnecessarily. 

If you are fine with it, okay. I'm sure many are very very annoyed. 

Even leeching, a pretty big issue on the Plains, could be solved with this, at least at times. 

To be honest, leeching is very viable sometimes. Bounties are not really effected by the player count, 3 players can easily do all of them. One can go mining, or whatever; and then when the next bounty comes, another one goes to "leech". When leeches take turn, it's not leeching anymore, it's carrying. 

Not everyone has the time to go on the plains and mine/fish separately for half an hour. Warframe is so good because everything is tied together, as you run missions, you get resources, credit, xp, and most of all, a lot of fun. When you mine or fish, you do only one thingThis is a major flaw I would say. SkillUp talked about this in his review of PoE.