Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reason's Why This Game Is Dying - The Icing Is Wearing Thin - How Can We Save Warframe

pdxdubin

add pvp because the idea of de trying to balance pvp with the current system sounds like the most glorious and hilarious trainwreck imaginable

The Mod Card system allows for the implementation of new mods and abilities, which can then be made to be PvE or PvP-specific, thus separating the balancing. DE brought this up themselves back at PAX. For weapon damage, simply add separate sets of numbers for Player to Player damage. There, more separated balancing.

And that is only for your typical 'Killing in an Arena' type PvP that everyone won't shut the crap up about.

Like anything, it takes time and resources. People need to understand that the game needs to grow and expand. The release to the PS4 is the start of that. That will bring in more players and more money. That is more money that can go into PvE and even PvP. With more and better established PvP, that is even more players and even more money, more money that can go into PvE.

This game is dying? This is news for me.

Last I heard, it wasn't even officially released yet.

It would be funny if this game dies while in beta. But judging from the numbers on steam, this game still has a decent amount of players. They're also selling pretty well with their super expensive steam packages. I'm not sure how many people steam players represent  in their overall player base but if it's doing well on steam then it most likely is doing well overall. 

"Ninjas play for Free"? Yeah right. More like "Rich Ninjas Pay to Play"  

- Considering it costs 190 Plat for Twin Gremlins, Just above the 170 Plat for £8.50.

- 225 Plat for a complete ripoff from Tribes (surprised you haven't been done for copyright yet).

- £15 for 1 warframe

50% off all Plat purchases = I might be interested in not being ripped off.

This game is quickly becoming a insult. Yes you might get a few high purchases, but, your really limiting your market to a small minority.

Considering i could buy a full blown game for £30, i honestly see no point in spending £250 on your game, its nothing special.

- Considering it costs 190 Plat for Twin Gremlins, Just above the 170 Plat for £8.50.

- 225 Plat for a complete ripoff from Tribes (surprised you haven't been done for copyright yet).

- £15 for 1 warframe

This game is quickly becoming a insult. Yes you might get a few high purchases, but, your really limiting your market to a small minority.

Considering i could buy a full blown game for £30, i honestly see no point in spending £250 on your game, its nothing special.

That's because the game is intended for players to legitimately earn most everything they possess, not buy it with in game credits. the way I see it is that credits are for fusing, building, transmutating, and buying blueprints. and platinum is buying slots, potatoes, alt. helms and rushing builds. that way players who don't buy plat, or can't afford can still get everything. The plat prices are only absurd so that players spend the plat wisely and buy cheaper things (potatoes and forma, instead of weapons and frames) so that they gain useful items like all other players.

That's because the game is intended for players to legitimately earn most everything they possess, not buy it with in game credits. the way I see it is that credits are for fusing, building, transmutating, and buying blueprints. and platinum is buying slots, potatoes, alt. helms and rushing builds. that way players who don't buy plat, or can't afford can still get everything. The plat prices are only absurd so that players spend the plat wisely and buy cheaper things (potatoes and forma, instead of weapons and frames) so that they gain useful items like all other players.

That isn't true.

This game doesn't want morals, it wants money.

Just so happens they went about it in the worst way possible. Quite deluding yourself.

- £15 for 1 warframe

Well you don't have to buy any of those things.  If we win the event that is.  Anyways, plat prices are the way they are and they said they can't change them atm (sounds like its due to upper management) and the obvious reason is the current inflation due to founders packs.  This game has a metric F*** ton of founders even in the highest two tiers and they have a more plat than you can spend in the store.  So until inflation goes down I doubt we'll see prices adjusted.  Of course if people feel prices are bad they'll likely not spend any plat lol GOOD TIMES

Well you don't have to buy any of those things.  If we win the event that is.  Anyways, plat prices are the way they are and they said they can't change them atm (sounds like its due to upper management) and the obvious reason is the current inflation due to founders packs.  This game has a metric F*** ton of founders even in the highest two tiers and they have a more plat than you can spend in the store.  So until inflation goes down I doubt we'll see prices adjusted.  Of course if people feel prices are bad they'll likely not spend any plat lol GOOD TIMES

^That's actually quite sad, especially for those who really work hard grinding for materials and such and also to those who pay. I'm seeing a lot of new players in my country just resorting to buying things off with plat because of the repetitiveness of gameplay.