Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Player Feedback A Few Weeks In.

Veld.

I'm gojng to preface this by saying that

1) This is a gameplay feedback forum so i am going to post my thoughts whether you like it or not (not directed at DE)

2) I'm not perfect as far as skill goes - some stuff i point out may in fact be l2p issues as i adjust to the game, but i can still offer it as a part of my feedback based on my experience.

3) i've forked out for a founders package so i obviously do enjoy the game. Telling me to stfu and gtfo only makes you look ignorant because i am not going anywhere - I will persevere and get over the make it or break you hump in this game.

4) I'll post it in point form, as concisely as possible.  I'm not going to bother to try and present my solutions, because in my experience game companies don't care how you think their game should work - only whether you'll pay them to play it or not.

5) i started playing post update 9 just before Sling-stone, got carried mostly by clannies through it and then double xp weekend, had 4 frames at 30 good selection of mods (including decent auras) and felt like i had cheated and missed a lot of the point of the game. I have reset my account and my original beefs with the game have re-presented themselves, so i decided to post this.

Anyways, on to the feedback.

* The game's difficulty is tuned towards people who have already "beaten" the game - ie have the best frames and (clan tech) weapons. New players are given abysmally deficient weapons (and slightly less so)  warframes and left to their own devices. How does this encourage people to try and stick with the game? Monsters that can one knock me down in one hit, 1 shot shields and.or poison straight through my shields at a point in the game where i still have starter weapons and frame with bugger all abilities is not BALANCED gameplay. Rocket launchers with aoe splash damage that ignore LOS/cover is not balanced. There's such a thing in games as proportionate risk - something this game doesn't comprehend, but i assume that's just so noobies burn through their revives and spend platinum to keep trying.

* Related to the above point, the game does a woeful job of educating players on how to combat the horrendous new player experience. Maybe i am old fashioned, but i shouldn't have to visit the wiki to find out about how basic stuff moding a weapon, fusion and polarity works. This information should all be explained in the game.

* The only feasible (it seems to me) strategy for progressing at a solid rate is to a) be carried by clan mates to the point where you have a non starter frame and set of weapons, b) buy everything with (the ample amount i have of) platinum,  c) spend insane amounts of time waiting for matches as noone needs to do noobie stuff anymore or d) quit and move on to another game out of frustration. To me those are pretty counter productive to trying to make a game fun and wanting people to play and spend money in your cash store - but maybe i am missing something.

* Lotus speaks too often and repeats what she says for no reason. Coupled with the fact that the same voice also appears as ship-wide announcements and i lose what very little suspension of disbelief there may be.

* Stealth - i know it's covered as a frequent thing  so no need to go beyond saying a (space) ninja that can't actually sneak... what?

Those are my primary beefs with the game. I have fun mostly but the more i play it, the more i am understanding why it's done so poorly in reviews. Also, even though i know my opinion isn't worth a pinch of *!, i still felt it was worth posting because i still enjoy it and i would like the game to do well.

1. meant to be this way to perfect your skills

2. they are working on that

3. no, i worked through ALL my stuff alone, persevere and you will get it

4.agreed, shes more annoying than a colossus infected fly inside your fighter ship

5. its also been worked out and bonus crit damage/base crit damage/base normal damage/crit chance has been talked

maybe you havent spent enough time in the game to acknowledge different roles and tactics, the game has its own paths and ways of being that maybe you cannot fully understand. How did i get my stuff and learned to play? soloing missions listening to iron maiden while beating the crap out of everything with my standard gear, and slowly got rhino, trinity and now vauban, ive revealed enough ^^

edit: energy-drunk warframes can use weapons too, so not all for the new guys is lost (AKA trinity link)

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9gEaazUvdzLNJ9isEFNAfZ5yoVH8hWDrplh3X3duJarjzz6jI

Edited by jpvi1207

1. meant to be this way to perfect your skills

2. they are working on that

3. no, i worked through ALL my stuff alone, persevere and you will get it

4.agreed, shes more annoying than a colossus infected fly inside your fighter ship

5. its also been worked out and bonus crit damage/base crit damage/base normal damage/crit chance has been talked

maybe you havent spent enough time in the game to acknowledge different roles and tactics, the game has its own paths and ways of being that maybe you cannot fully understand. How did i get my stuff and learned to play? soloing missions listening to iron maiden while beating the crap out of everything with my standard gear, and slowly got rhino, trinity and now vauban, ive revealed enough ^^

All since update 9 when the difficulty was ramped up? Impressive. Love to see your SOLO (starting frame and weapons only) gameplay footage of Kiliken,Vanera and Fossa (amongst others). Would be great for pointers on what i am doing wrong.

Edited by Veld.

Having reset when the option came available, I really think a standard Braton and/or a set of defensive mods should be available immediately upon starting the game. If nothing else, having reasonable amount of shields and health should not be up to the RNG.

And maybe switch out Mag with another frame, just to not have players attempt to learn one of the low tier frame right as they start out.

You have any other recommendations Veld?

Good points. It's hard for a lot of us who have sunk in a large amount of hours to see things like this. Nice to see this perspective.

I'm perfectly happy to sink (literally) hundreds of hours into a game if i think a game is enjoyable enough - and i think this game is one of those games. That's why i got a founders pack after all. I just think that the game is absolutely horrendous towards the exact audience it needs (ie new players) to keep it churning along and i can't really see how that is good business.

All since update 9 when the difficulty was ramped up? Impressive. Love to see your SOLO (starting frame and weapons only) gameplay footage of Kiliken,Vanera and Fossa (amongst others). Would be great for pointers on what i am doing wrong.

never said you were wrong, im saying that you are refering to them as if it were impossible , its just frustrating but not impossible, especially with those 50 plat you start with, yet i did say the tutorial point was correct, since the new guys dont know a crap about potatoes

Having reset when the option came available, I really think a standard Braton and/or a set of defensive mods should be available immediately upon starting the game. If nothing else, having reasonable amount of shields and health should not be up to the RNG.

And maybe switch out Mag with another frame, just to not have players attempt to learn one of the low tier frame right as they start out.

You have any other recommendations Veld?

Actually i chose Mag and have levelled her to 30 (she hit 30 about an hour ago) as my first frame even though i have the excalibur prime from the founders pack and i think she's in the perfect place as a starter frame, but for me she didn't "shine" until i could squeeze that (massive requirement) crush on her. Since maxing crush, she's been good fun. I found bullet attractor and shield polarise totally useless though in the gameplay i am up to (Saturn and Jupiter). The only frame i have played (properly) where i have found all the abilities useful, is Rhino and i've managed to farm up my blueprints for him and am now working on the mats.

As for suggestions. I have no suggestions i care to share. DE don't care  how i think things should work only whether i pay (which is fine). As i said though, i just don't get the logic behind why the starting game is tuned the way it is.

* The game's difficulty is tuned towards people who have already "beaten" the game...

Also, even though i know my opinion isn't worth a pinch of *! 

1) It sure seems that way. It's a little frustrating, but then you realize that "armor is working as intended" and it may not change for quite a while.

2) TAKE THAT BACK SOLDIER! We're all Tenno here, and while some of us are less forgiving/understanding than others (as you'll soon learn), you will always find someone who shares your perspective. Also, we need more feedback from new players. A lot of us older players are starting to get too comfortable with things as is.

1) It sure seems that way. It's a little frustrating, but then you realize that "armor is working as intended" and it may not change for quite a while.

2) TAKE THAT BACK SOLDIER! We're all Tenno here, and while some of us are less forgiving/understanding than others (as you'll soon learn), you will always find someone who shares your perspective. Also, we need more feedback from new players. A lot of us older players are starting to get too comfortable with things as is.

Regarding 2, i am actually quite shocked at the level of civility in this thread considering what i posted. It's far less toxic than other forums i have used in the past. Most other games would have had the one eyed fanboys rabidly shredding my post within seconds of me posting it. That was why i posted the preface i did. Oh sure, i had the obligatory l2p post appear, but all in all it's been refreshingly civil.

Edited by Veld.

I started pretty recently as well along with three of my friends and we've done a mixture of coop play and soloing. The game is very easy if you run it with a few people as a coop game. Solo is more challenging starting out - we all went with Excalibur, which made things a bit easier I think (Slash Dash is a great "oh $h&*" button) and bought Bratons once we had the credits, which are a marked improvement over the MK1-Braton. I didn't have any trouble running solo missions until Fossa, where the Jackal killed me twice in a row - I wish they would make those grenades or whatever that insta-kill you more obvious, I think that would make it much more noob friendly as a side note.

None of us spent money on platinum until recently, and even then only for color schemes. We did, however, run an alert early on that got us Orokin Catalysts, which make the game much easier as well. I disagree with you - I don't think that for most players the game difficulty is too high, especially if they are willing to play coop sometimes and start with Excalibur.

I started pretty recently as well along with three of my friends and we've done a mixture of coop play and soloing. The game is very easy if you run it with a few people as a coop game. Solo is more challenging starting out - we all went with Excalibur, which made things a bit easier I think (Slash Dash is a great "oh $h&*" button) and bought Bratons once we had the credits, which are a marked improvement over the MK1-Braton. I didn't have any trouble running solo missions until Fossa, where the Jackal killed me twice in a row - I wish they would make those grenades or whatever that insta-kill you more obvious, I think that would make it much more noob friendly as a side note.

None of us spent money on platinum until recently, and even then only for color schemes. We did, however, run an alert early on that got us Orokin Catalysts, which make the game much easier as well. I disagree with you - I don't think that for most players the game difficulty is too high, especially if they are willing to play coop sometimes and start with Excalibur.

I'm glad your experience has been different to mine. But let me ask you these questions based on my OP:

- Did you find all the information you needed presented to you inside the game to explain fundamental things like mod'ing, polarity and fusion? If so, where please so i can read through/view it myself.

- Why did you get rid of the weapons you were given at the start of the game before maxing them out? When a (large) part of the game is about maxing weapons and warframes out to imrpove your mastery rank? If it was because they were junk, don't you think that's counterproductive to a core part of the game?

- Would you have had as much success as you did without your group of friends and or just playing in online only games with random strangers?

- Don't you think it's a problem that all of you chose the same frame because it was most effective and not necessarily because it looked interesting / suited your playstyle?

I'm not adverse to grouping even with random players and have done so a lot since leaving Venus and i still solo pretty much anything that isn't a mobile defense or a defense mission - i even managed to solo an alert yesterday. I get that it's a cooperative game and i have no issue with that but even a cooperative game should still have a new player experience that's fun for people in a group or on their own; because not everyone can a) wait 20+ minutes for a random group on a low level mission, b) wants to drag clannies down to their level when the clannies get literally nothing of value to themselves from it, c) be carried by said clannies or d) have to try and solo missions that are stupidly over tuned for the level range they're placed in (aka mobile defense and defense specifically).

edit to add e) not everyone has friends they can just jump into a mission with at any given point either. I knew literally noone when i started this game, yet the game gives me an option that says Solo but it does nothing to tell me that for all intents and purposes i am at best going to be disadvantaged by doing so because of the difficulty while i am learning. Once i've learned the ropes and know what to expect fromt he game, i have no cause to *@##$ and moan but as a new player with no info in game other than getting my butt handed to me repeatedly when i try - that's not helpful or encouraging me to hang around.

If DE don't want people (new or veteran) to solo they should remove the option OR balance the game in a way where it's viable for new and veteran players alike.

Edited by Veld.

I'm glad your experience has been different to mine. But let me ask you these questions based on my OP:

- Did you find all the information you needed presented to you inside the game to explain fundamental things like mod'ing, polarity and fusion? If so, where please so i can read through/view it myself.

- Why did you get rid of the weapons you were given at the start of the game before maxing them out? When a (large) part of the game is about maxing weapons and warframes out to imrpove your mastery rank? If it was because they were junk, don't you think that's counterproductive to a core part of the game?

- Would you have had as much success as you did without your group of friends and or just playing in online only games with random strangers?

- Don't you think it's a problem that all of you chose the same frame because it was most effective and not necessarily because it looked interesting / suited your playstyle?

I'm not adverse to grouping even with random players and have done so a lot since leaving Venus and i still solo pretty much anything that isn't a mobile defense or a defense mission - i even managed to solo an alert yesterday. I get that it's a cooperative game and i have no issue with that but even a cooperative game should still have a new player experience that's fun for people in a group or on their own; because not everyone can a) wait 20+ minutes for a random group on a low level mission, b) wants to drag clannies down to their level when the clannies get literally nothing of value to themselves from it, c) be carried by said clannies or d) have to try and solo missions that are stupidly over tuned for the level range they're placed in (aka mobile defense and defense specifically).

edit to add e) not everyone has friends they can just jump into a mission with at any given point either. I knew literally noone when i started this game, yet the game gives me an option that says Solo but it does nothing to tell me that for all intents and purposes i am at best going to be disadvantaged by doing so because of the difficulty while i am learning. Once i've learned the ropes and know what to expect fromt he game, i have no cause to $#*(@ and moan but as a new player with no info in game other than getting my butt handed to me repeatedly when i try - that's not helpful or encouraging me to hang around.

If DE don't want people (new or veteran) to solo they should remove the option OR balance the game in a way where it's viable for new and veteran players alike.

We didn't choose Excalibur because it was the most effective, we chose it because it was recommended for beginners. Modding, polarity, and fusion all were fairly simple to understand. We have all played RPGs in the past and several of us also played Mass Effect 3's multiplayer, so maybe we had an advantage from the start.

I'm not sure if anyone else maxxed their starting weapons out, but I did not. Since you can go back (once you have better mods) and max them out later, I don't see how that's an issue - especially since mastery rank has very little impact on the game.

I didn't play much with the group since we were all free for different hours for the middle of the summer (different vacation/work schedules), so I ended up soloing or randoming most of the planets. By Sedna we were all playing together, which is a good thing because the difficulty spiked around there. By that point though we had each invested dozens of hours into the game, so I imagine if we hadn't had each other we would have formed other groups, since grouping is generally more fun and productive than soloing. 

Last I checked, the default grouping function was "Online." Warframe is advertised as a coop game, and even if you don't know anyone, you can use the Online grouping to find a group.

You know what would make that much easier? If they would finally take steps to redo the awful, archaic chat system. I think if they revamped that it would be much easier for new players to find groups and it would make the game more accessible. On the other hand, while I agree that there are some difficulty spikes in the early game, I think most of them serve to teach players not to make the same mistake again. 

Like i said, i'm glad your experience has been different to mine and i'm not disputing different people's mileage will vary NOR am i disputing that it's a coop game. My point is and has always been that it should be balanced for all levels of play - be it noobie or veteran. Yes there should be learning involved, yes there should be stuff that is difficult but the game should not be balanced in such a way that (based on my experiences since i have started playing) frustrates people and does virtually nothing to help them learn the ropes other than give them crappy weapons and throw them in with the sharks.

Also, like i said this is my feedback based on my experience, i'm happy to discuss it and explain why to anyone interested but i'm not all of a sudden just going to change my mind when i've seen very similar feedback from people in various chat channels, seen players in missions i have been in who've had very little clue what they're doing (and early on been one of them) as well as having read the players helping players forum (a lot).

Edited by Veld.

I'm gojng to preface this by saying that

1) This is a gameplay feedback forum so i am going to post my thoughts whether you like it or not (not directed at DE)

2) I'm not perfect as far as skill goes - some stuff i point out may in fact be l2p issues as i adjust to the game, but i can still offer it as a part of my feedback based on my experience.

3) i've forked out for a founders package so i obviously do enjoy the game. Telling me to stfu and gtfo only makes you look ignorant because i am not going anywhere - I will persevere and get over the make it or break you hump in this game.

4) I'll post it in point form, as concisely as possible.  I'm not going to bother to try and present my solutions, because in my experience game companies don't care how you think their game should work - only whether you'll pay them to play it or not.

5) i started playing post update 9 just before Sling-stone, got carried mostly by clannies through it and then double xp weekend, had 4 frames at 30 good selection of mods (including decent auras) and felt like i had cheated and missed a lot of the point of the game. I have reset my account and my original beefs with the game have re-presented themselves, so i decided to post this.

Anyways, on to the feedback.

* The game's difficulty is tuned towards people who have already "beaten" the game - ie have the best frames and (clan tech) weapons. New players are given abysmally deficient weapons (and slightly less so)  warframes and left to their own devices. How does this encourage people to try and stick with the game? Monsters that can one knock me down in one hit, 1 shot shields and.or poison straight through my shields at a point in the game where i still have starter weapons and frame with bugger all abilities is not BALANCED gameplay. Rocket launchers with aoe splash damage that ignore LOS/cover is not balanced. There's such a thing in games as proportionate risk - something this game doesn't comprehend, but i assume that's just so noobies burn through their revives and spend platinum to keep trying.

* Related to the above point, the game does a woeful job of educating players on how to combat the horrendous new player experience. Maybe i am old fashioned, but i shouldn't have to visit the wiki to find out about how basic stuff moding a weapon, fusion and polarity works. This information should all be explained in the game.

* The only feasible (it seems to me) strategy for progressing at a solid rate is to a) be carried by clan mates to the point where you have a non starter frame and set of weapons, b) buy everything with (the ample amount i have of) platinum,  c) spend insane amounts of time waiting for matches as noone needs to do noobie stuff anymore or d) quit and move on to another game out of frustration. To me those are pretty counter productive to trying to make a game fun and wanting people to play and spend money in your cash store - but maybe i am missing something.

* Lotus speaks too often and repeats what she says for no reason. Coupled with the fact that the same voice also appears as ship-wide announcements and i lose what very little suspension of disbelief there may be.

* Stealth - i know it's covered as a frequent thing  so no need to go beyond saying a (space) ninja that can't actually sneak... what?

Those are my primary beefs with the game. I have fun mostly but the more i play it, the more i am understanding why it's done so poorly in reviews. Also, even though i know my opinion isn't worth a pinch of *!, i still felt it was worth posting because i still enjoy it and i would like the game to do well.

I like your thread so i will try to answer it as in depth as you posted:)

Don't pre apologize for having an opinion. The moderators will deal with haters and nothing you said deserved being abused for anyway.

I don't think the early game is based for players who have already beaten it but yes the difficulty was tweaked to be higher and Warframe is not for people who have never played a 3rd or 1st person game before. The start weapons ruin the experience. The Braton looks and sounds crap and is crap. Same with the melee you get. The Lato isn't a bad weapon at all though. Why they don't just give people the option of a Paris and a Glaive to start with is beyond me. These weapons are dead in sales and people love them when they first start playing. They would enhance the game for new players and make them ignore the repetition as the game would feel so cool for them. 

I agree that knockdown enemies or poison ancients and napalmers etc should not appear in the game until a lot later on. Level 15-20 at least but people do replay the game a lot so this would be a pain unless they had planets for starter players only.

Warframe is indeed awful for its learning curve. They show you nothing. They advise you on nothing. You should NEVER be forced on to the web to find out information about your game unless its maybe a high level video from a clan or person with a good reputation. Adding tooltips to mods and weapons would look professional and polished to a new player but instead you have to listen to over opinionated muppets in chat or delve through a ton of S#&$ online or even be mislead by the "Warframe Wiki"

Yeah lotus breaks the immersion way too much but you can shut her up in options. They said they are adding more to her soon so maybe it will be better. I would like her to immerse you more by getting involved in the action but this would be ignored in a fast paced 4 player game and would only benefit the solo game experience. Waste of time and money for DE really. Shame... 

This stealth thing drives me nuts. People want a Gears of war wall hug button?. A new animation like Deadpools sneak animation? A 1 shot effect if i press X behind the enemy when he doesn't see me? Stealth comes through gameplay. Warframe is open, you can do as you please. I play solo mostly and i think this game has some of the best stealth in a game that doesn't claim to have stealth ever. I sneak from box to box. Open doors and take cover. Enemies run from box to box. Warframe solo is very cat and mouse if you balance the planet your own to the mods and level your at.

I made a load of Warframe videos and guess what? The ones showing me taking my time and using tactics and strategy are the least viewed. This is probably because so many other games will always do stealth better than Warframe and also because not everyone likes stealthy gameplay. When I'm playing alone with the lights off and sound up on 3d headphones i am immersed within the game. I make a mistake and all hell breaks lose. I love it! But add a wall hug? I might as well go buy Gears of war. Add a button to insta kill in stealth? I'll go play Splinter cell as these games do it better.

Warframe for me is in realtime. I stealth in realtime. I lay out my strategy and tactics in realtime. This for me is an innovation over having to play like other games. Warframe is very open ended. You can make of it what you please.

As for the reviews Warframe gets. Seriously ignore these people. There are so many bad review sites online its shameful. I have not read a review of Warframe that i agree with and its because they play for 3 hours, not 3 months. These are just wannabee ex MacDonalds workers who think they have a place in the industry. They all want to be map makers or designers anyway. They just review to get a foot in the door. Word of mouth is the best review. When jungle drums beat, people come. 

How can you give a space ninja game with parkour and tons of fun play styles 6/10? A direct X 11 game with some of the most fluid gameplay ever seen on a pc. Warframe has broken elements but reviewers say "its too repetitive" I bet they didn't review World of Warcraft and say this. Wow was repetition at its finest. They suck up to big companies on the off chance of a free ticket to Blizz con.

When you see a bad review of Warframe. Do what i do. Make a post reply and review the reviewer and tear his arsehole apart:) Its a great past time when your having a break from playing games and the lol factor is at least... not 6/10 but i would say 9/10.

I started with a few friends, used plat to get a few potatoes (which are seriously hard for beginners to get without platinum) and then just rocked through the game.  Excalibur is a beast.  Loki is so hard to play, especially solo and mag struggles in the early game as well.

What I haven't done however. is spend platinum on weapons or frames.  Weapons and frames are the mid-late-end game.  You buy them and you lose perspective of how the game actually functions and you rob yourself of the point of the game.

I wouldn't say that this game is too hard.  Beginners can do it just fine (once they scoured the internet for game tutorials).  Just don't try to run before you can walk.

@stacey69 Thanks for taking the time to write that reply. I like the potential for stealth in it's current form, it just seems incredibly random as to whether it works or not and how enemies behave. I agree with you in that in it's current form that's how it should be implemented but it's in (imo) serious need of tweaking and refinement. Things like multiple enemies standing like imbeciles staring at a wall in the middle of a door way you have to can't get through and not agro them is pretty frustrating. If they can sort stuff like that out then it'll be very cool. Like you, i tend to be slow and methodical and explore as much of every map as i can when i am playing solo, though i have to confess i am starting to just say screw it lately and just get to my objective clearing properly then once it's completed, beelining for the exit because to me, the games current state does not reward the risk proportionately.

Edited by Veld.

i tend to be slow and methodical and explore as much of every map as i can when i am playing solo, though i have to confess i am starting to just say screw it lately and just get to my objective clearing properly then once it's completed, beelining for the exit because to me, the games current state does not reward the risk proportionately.

Yeah there is currently no benefit to playing stealthy other than being particularly awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Not to necro my own thread, but it's been another week and a half and i have more feedback i figured i would share and rather than dilute my already offered feedback by spreading it out amongst several threads, i figured i would post it all in this thread on the off chance DE has even read any of it.

I now have a level 30 Rhino, Forma'd twice. Once was to add a - and the second was to change the aura slot's polarity. It's also (obviously) been potato'd as it's my mainstay frame currently. I still play predominantly solo and the game is starting to become incredibly grindy. As i type this, my profile tells me i have played for 77h,48m 11s. I have fully cleared through every planet up to Eris, Neptune and Europa, with me having started on the regions i am up to.

Just had to delete a huge wall of text and remind myself i wanted to be concise so:

- Mastery is meaningless as a progression mechanic when i have to leech weapon xp from def/mob def missions to get solid amounts of xp per level of the weapon, because how am i mastering a weapon if it's just sitting on my back/hip while i use something else that actually works?

- Levelling is a boring grind because of underwhingly performing "filler" weapons that do nothing  except artificially make the game harder because of lack of effectiveness.

- Mission types are too few and incredibly boring when  there is noone else to do them with because noone needs to (or bothers to) playt hrough full systems  to unlock them. Spending upwards of 30 mins in a queue for most missions is not fun. Sure i can solo most of the mission types if i have to, but it's the ones i can't that create a whole vicious cycle of

"i prefer to solo"

"lol it's an online game nub l2pwithothers"

"i've tried but noone queues for <mission type>"

"lol l2solonub".

- Phobos for me was absolutely counter to the intent of the devs (which from what i gather was to give players an interesting, visually different tileset) and was the first set of missions that actually made me into a rusher.. The maps for most missions were big for the sake of showing off the tileset - not for enhancing the gameplay. The new tileset is nice and all (albeit causes a huge hit to my games performance for no reason i can fathom - i have an I7, 32gb RAM, SSD's and a 4gb Nvidia card) but almost every mission i did could have been done just as well in a game space 50% of the size of what they were; so as a combination of the noticable performance hit and the size of the maps; yeah i rushed to get them over and done with asap.

I still plan to plug away and work on getting to frames i want to try but it's getting a lot less enjoyable and becoming much harder to maintain interest. When i have more feedback i think is worth sharing, i'll add to this thread to keep my feedback consolidated in one place - unless a mod tells me to make a new topic

*edited for grammar and such.

Edited by Veld.