Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skipping Custscenes I Haven't Seen Yet.

RustInPieces

I got to my first boss and the game skipped the cutscene.  I guess it was because someone else skipped it, but why not make it so it plays for each person, and each person can skip it if they want.

Player 1 and 2 could skip it, and player 3 could watch it.

edit: sorry for typo in topic title.  cutscenes*

Edited by RustInPieces

I think the way it works, it is not a cinematic cutscene really. It is the actual boss on the room, but your camera gets detached from it normal position and the players are put into some sort of pause state while the cutscene is played. You can notice this if you lure enemies to the boss area before the cutscene, you will see them running around on the background (or sometimes in front of the boss) while the boss makes its "awesome scary moves".

As soon as one player skips, everyone skips, since no longer the boss is tied to the cutscene and the player's pause is lifted. I keep talking about the players being in pause, but i actually don't know if you can still move or even take damage, it was an assumption.

Edited by HellEnforcer

Be happy they can even be skipped, play Vindictus and you'll be in for a world of trolling if only 1 person in a group of 24 decides not to skip a 20 minute cutscene before boss-fights.

Warframe cutscenes have nothing special in them, they last only a few seconds and typically only pan up to the boss before a fight. We have no reason to allow someone to " watch " it =/

Warframe cutscenes have nothing special in them, they last only a few seconds and typically only pan up to the boss before a fight. We have no reason to allow someone to " watch " it =/

nothing special, sure, but its still kinda nice to see everything at least once. its kinda like the intro scene to every match. i skip the flying in part, but wanna watch the dropping through the vent bit.

also:

We have no reason to allow someone to " watch " it =/

really? that is horrible and you should feel bad for saying that.

that is the mind set that will cause people to not play the game, and in turn kill it.

I played vindictus, but only got to chapter 3 I think.  The cutscenes I saw up to that point were only about a minute long.  I guess I can play the mission solo to see it, but I shouldn't have to

The ones starting with chapter......9 i think started having real depth, voice overs, lots of action, monologing, etc...the longest of them all was upwards of 4 whole minutes. And that was just completely unacceptable to the community /eyeroll My favorite members were the ones that watched all of it, and then left as soon as the fight started because they didn't want to sit through it lmao

Edited by Ghobe