Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] idea for expansion of plains of eidolon.

Arcturus125

the plains of eidolon was introduces as the first open world or 'free roam' planet in the game. a while ago i noticed that they left room for expansion , and i'm glad they did so:

here is a breif (bad) drawing of my proposed idea:

my_idea_for_expansion.png?width=301&height=300

the plains can be expended further into multiple sections, with this, the further you travel from Cetus, the more difficult the gameplay will be and the harder it will be to survive. i heard that this was the implied concept behind the plains in the first place: at day time, the new players can go out and do bounties, at night the veterans can kill eidolons to farm their precious arcanes.

i like this idea, though i do think that veterans need a place to fight high level enemies at day time. i have spoken to many of my friends who have been playing the game for while, and they all say that they missed the times where the void was 'THE place to farm' i can see why you changed it though, my idea isn't something as simple as bringing the old void back, i like the new void (though it does have it's problems) 

so. the idea is that they expand the plains so that the further you walk away from Cetus, the stronger enemies get, capping at around level 125 - 150. (by the way DE, level 110+ is considered end game - not 80+) again, i spoke with all the people on my discord server who played warframe and asked them about the future of warframe and what they wanted. they all seemed to say the same thing - they all wanted a place to kill high level enemies and get much better rewards, a place where enemies would start at level 80+, instead of having to wait 20 mins in a mission just to get enemies anywhere hear that high level.

on the admittedly very bad map that i drew, assuming that this was going to be implemented in the game, the mid level areas should have enemies from level 40 to level 70. and subsequently, the areas marked as high level should be level 70 to level 130. keep in mind that veterans want far more than just higher level enemies to kill (though that is a good place to start) you should also consider making rarer and newer fish to spawn in the farther lakes, more ores and gems that can be mined, and drops from enemies that are typically uncommon - you cant just give players a high level mission and expect them to go there, you have to give them a reason to go there, entice them in with nice rewards, yet still scare them off with the challenges they will face... players don't mind being challenged for items as long as the rewards are worth going through the challenge. and so my idea is a place to do just that... give players a place to get great items, at the cost of their time, and the challenges they face trying to get them items

Edited by Arcturus125
added title