Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Play

Xendias

First of all, you may not understand the feeling from where I'm coming from here unless you played like 85% of your gaming life in Warframe in complete solo. Now for the topic at hand.

Solo Play's Mob Concentration. This has been a really big problem for mission types that needs constant spawns and also at some cases the whole mission would be barren that there are actually no spawns at all in Solo (Most of these problems constantly occur on lower level missions with some having an exception). An example would be Excavations, as you may know Excavations require Energy Cell Unit spawns to finish the mission and as I stated before if there are barely any spawns to come at you, you'll be there for half a decade and you're still not done enough to extract the mission. That doesn't just apply to Excavs. Survivals are another thing. Survivals are less noticeable in mission types but they're actually incredibly great for farming Affinity and even Focus and require less team composition to make it efficient and effective for the goal at hand, I for one use this method a lot and it helps a lot in grinding since a measly 25 minutes can grant you a Unranked Warframe and boosted right to 30 in Selkie, Sedna Grineer Survival. I've done it a lot, but if go Solo the Enemiy Spawns isn't even enough to get me pass 10 minutes since it's so low that there isn't enough consistency in Life Support Drops that I'd just be better of running around the map and activating LS than killing anything at all. So it makes it difficult to keep the Life Support running for the most part.

Enemies become Passive. Sometimes you'll find this in Survivals where enemies would just stop spawning for some reason. But little did you know the enemies just suddenly want to take a break and have a tea party in some part in map and just stood there for no good reason. I'd like to address this because this doesn't just happen in Solo alone. Even in Squads the enemies in Defense Missions or in some particular bugged Survivals (haven't seen a case in ages as of now), they all happen to just stop and don't know what to do or just suddenly took cover when he's 40 meters away from the target he's trying to kill. It makes it a lot more tedious to finish a Defense Mission or Survival when the main idea that the enemies should be doing is hunting the target.

I just want Solo Play to be a option for players that may want a little more challenge and also those players like me who absolutely hate Randoms as well as those who just can't wait for a Squad to be formed because a lot of people aren't doing the same things you want and/or only plays with his/her friends. Thanks! Feel free criticize me and my need to play Warframe in Solo Mode.