The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Custom Warframe: Anubis+ Br's Random Arts

Bloodraptor

Excellent concepts, would love if it something like it found its way into the game. Combined with a poison skill set, even better.

Thank you! As would I! Worked hard thinking of something that was visually and mechanically fitting in the Warframe universe while not being something done already with the previous frames and still be fun to play. Hope enough people like it!

Awesome game indeed! I did use those as inspiration a bit, tried to steer away from the long snout from the ZOE one. Thanks for your support, I really just have trouble finding a good second attack since Underworld Judgement is meant as an ultimate. I will keep thinking and adding as i see suggestions roll in!

haha yeah i kinda figured they were inspirational. still good job hope they devs rly consider something like this

Hm... The assassin suit bust sketch looks most like an actual warframe to me.

The Anubis design and fleshed out design of the assassin both look much too technical and "flashy" to fit in with the other Warframes.

I admire your designing skills. Almost professional looking with a very comprehensible brush stroke. That is not an easy thing to achieve.

I'd love to see you try a more "streamline" or "wavy" approach to skin texture. The tissue and plates covering the body usually (from what I've seen) approach the curves of the underlying "muscles" and create a flowing "made to measure" kind of fabric or metal texture. (depending on the Frame)

That texture is broken apart where small biomechanical gimmicks shine through. (plugports, tiny lights, connections between two plates).

Of course there is a robotic<->humanesque dynamic in those designs varying for every Warframe (compare Rhino/Trinity and Excalibur/Nyx) but for the most part the Frames look more organic than robotic.

Keep it up man. You got one hell of a skillset!

Edited by Indrome

... looking at stuff like this only reminds me of all the ideas i can't get out of my head.

That said, You have got a talent mate, don't let it go to waste.

Now, as for why the Devs haven't said anything about this post, in all likely hood, because of legal reason. IP rights, Conceptualization rulings, and about a million other catch-phrases I could toss out to explain why nothing you post on the forums could be used without HEAVY alteration.

That doesn't mean they haven't seen it though.

Just means they can't say anything, unless they hire you, get you to sign a mountain of paper work, and ..... well, you get the point.

Nice!!!!!!!

Here is my thougts about skills

As we know Anubis is God of Dead and Anubis mentioned by ARMAGEDDON!

So there would be an ultimate called "ARMAGEDDON" or "RUSH OF DEADS" or "DAWN OF THE DEADS" you call it :D

When Use it . Anubis is going to summon lots of dead bodies around him. And these bodies will attack all enemies around them. And they will deal damages and will slow them.

(sorry if it is already mentioned :( )

Another Suggestion ;

Skill name is Furios of Eyes!

When activated ;

There will be some kinda lasers from Anubis's eyes. And will kill everyone who passes from that laser .... if you know what i try to explain thanks.

Love both these suits...The Anubis suit reminds me of Stargate or League of Legends ( Nasus ) Being a huge mythology nerd I totally loved this pic. The other one was really well done, and would love to see how it would look if you put the predator-esque dreadlocks on it from the hand drawn pic above it. Great job guys!

nice art =) it really is anubis like haha.

reminded me of this kickass game

http://images.wikia....0/0a/Anubis.jpg

http://mrcapcomds.fi.../jehuty_wat.jpg

+1 to your idea hope it comes along.

As for skills it seems neat idea with poison and all...js having trouble thinking of an ult i blieve

Dem ZoE. Brings tears to my eyes :'(

Btw damn good frames those are, we need something more sinister like that, the ones we have are all too...I dunno, friendly-looking? xD

-I LOVE HIM!!! I WANT HIM IN THE GAME!!!!!

But seriously this is a really really really great Warframe. Plus we need one to protect us from those pesky Toxic Ancients.

-That 'Hair' Warframe looks really cool. It reminds me of Predator from the movie of the same name (which, I think, was your inspiration). And for some reason I really like the fact that it's a SHE (and I would love to see her full suit, by the looks it's gonna be EPIC). But in my opinion 'Hair' is not the best name. Maybe 'Scythe'?...Also want in game.

-Don't stop man, now that you have attention of so many!

P.S. All caps were made with Shift not CapsLock ;) Oh yeah, add me in-game.

Edited by ShadowCloak

Hm... The assassin suit bust sketch looks most like an actual warframe to me.

The Anubis design and fleshed out design of the assassin both look much too technical and "flashy" to fit in with the other Warframes.

I admire your designing skills. Almost professional looking with a very comprehensible brush stroke. That is not an easy thing to achieve.

I'd love to see you try a more "streamline" or "wavy" approach to skin texture. The tissue and plates covering the body usually (from what I've seen) approach the curves of the underlying "muscles" and create a flowing "made to measure" kind of fabric or metal texture. (depending on the Frame)

That texture is broken apart where small biomechanical gimmicks shine through. (plugports, tiny lights, connections between two plates).

Of course there is a robotic<->humanesque dynamic in those designs varying for every Warframe (compare Rhino/Trinity and Excalibur/Nyx) but for the most part the Frames look more organic than robotic.

Keep it up man. You got one hell of a skillset!

That is a good chunk of helpful criticism! I understand what you mean and do agree that the bust looks more akin to what warframe is about. The full suit design was made separate from Warframe and later appropriated to SWTOR, it is definitely not warframe material in my opinion, just posted it for demonstration purposes :)

I am very glad you like my art and will definitely use your feedback to work on future images!

... looking at stuff like this only reminds me of all the ideas i can't get out of my head.

That said, You have got a talent mate, don't let it go to waste.

Now, as for why the Devs haven't said anything about this post, in all likely hood, because of legal reason. IP rights, Conceptualization rulings, and about a million other catch-phrases I could toss out to explain why nothing you post on the forums could be used without HEAVY alteration.

That doesn't mean they haven't seen it though.

Just means they can't say anything, unless they hire you, get you to sign a mountain of paper work, and ..... well, you get the point.

You should let that out! Be it a pencil or brush or keyboard, even a ball of clay; it is very cathartic to let it flow out and take shape. Even if nobody sees it but you, it really helps!

I do very much understand all the legal minefields the devs would have to cross in that situation, it is wholly unenviable! What I was referring to regarding them was the hope that they would comment and give their feedback, which they awesomely have! I had no illusions as to them just plucking my designs and transferring them in game (as much as wishful thinking desires otherwise).

If they did use my design however, I would probably be fine with a code for said frame for me to play in game and maybe a shout out. Ah, dreams!

Thanks for your comment and advice!

Nice!!!!!!!

Here is my thougts about skills

As we know Anubis is God of Dead and Anubis mentioned by ARMAGEDDON!

So there would be an ultimate called "ARMAGEDDON" or "RUSH OF DEADS" or "DAWN OF THE DEADS" you call it :D

When Use it . Anubis is going to summon lots of dead bodies around him. And these bodies will attack all enemies around them. And they will deal damages and will slow them.

(sorry if it is already mentioned :( )

Another Suggestion ;

Skill name is Furios of Eyes!

When activated ;

There will be some kinda lasers from Anubis's eyes. And will kill everyone who passes from that laser .... if you know what i try to explain thanks.

Those sound pretty cool! Similar to the Anubis Skills from SMITE (yes I have Anubis unlocked in it :P) Thanks for the input!

Come into work. Sit down at desk. See awesome fan art (that Anubis is killer. Seriously, good job). Have instant urge to watch Stargate.

Now I have to watch the whole series again! But seriously, thank you very much for the compliments! I appreciate what you guys did here and the inspiration that ensued!

Love both these suits...The Anubis suit reminds me of Stargate or League of Legends ( Nasus ) Being a huge mythology nerd I totally loved this pic. The other one was really well done, and would love to see how it would look if you put the predator-esque dreadlocks on it from the hand drawn pic above it. Great job guys!

Thanks a lot! I worked hard on these and still am working on the rest of the assassin. Being partial to Egyptian and Norse mythology I HAD to do an Egyptian one since I saw Loki in there for the Norse! Thank you guys for an inspirational game and look forward to being a fan for a long time. :)

Dem ZoE. Brings tears to my eyes :'(

Btw damn good frames those are, we need something more sinister like that, the ones we have are all too...I dunno, friendly-looking? xD

Thank you! I did indeed want something of a darker toned frame, there isa great deal of mistery surrounding the Tenno and I wanted to make some frames that looked ominous.

-I LOVE HIM!!! I WANT HIM IN THE GAME!!!!!

But seriously this is a really really really great Warframe. Plus we need one to protect us from those pesky Toxic Ancients.

-That 'Hair' Warframe looks really cool. It reminds me of Predator from the movie of the same name (which, I think, was your inspiration). And for some reason I really like the fact that it's a SHE (and I would love to see her full suit, by the looks it's gonna be EPIC). But in my opinion 'Hair' is not the best name. Maybe 'Scythe'?...Also want in game.

-Don't stop man, now that you have attention of so many!

P.S. All caps were made with Shift not CapsLock ;) Oh yeah, add me in-game.

Thanks for teh compliments! I would have to agree with you that "Hair" is a poor Warframe name, thats why it isn't hers! What I meant by hair was the effect the panel formed by her head tendrils made, I will have a name for her as soon as I post teh full body shot! :D

Thanks a lot! I worked hard on these and still am working on the rest of the assassin. Being partial to Egyptian and Norse mythology I HAD to do an Egyptian one since I saw Loki in there for the Norse! Thank you guys for an inspirational game and look forward to being a fan for a long time. :)

more norse or greek mythology will b nice!! i always liked these mythology. of course my fav is jap myth but i dont think jap myth will fit in this game? like a tsukiyomi or amaterasu will b kinda weird here haha

EDIT: since u like egyptian maybe an Osiris? or Ra XD

Edited by Kokurai

more norse or greek mythology will b nice!! i always liked these mythology. of course my fav is jap myth but i dont think jap myth will fit in this game? like a tsukiyomi or amaterasu will b kinda weird here haha

EDIT: since u like egyptian maybe an Osiris? or Ra XD

The game is loosely based on feudal or ninja code and Ash is totally a space samurai so japanese could fit. I didn't do horus or Ra or Osiris because I thought it would be a tad too easy I guess. The temptation to just make a beaked dome helmet and make it all gold would be huge. I guess after a few more tries in the design department I may tackle them :)

The game is loosely based on feudal or ninja code and Ash is totally a space samurai so japanese could fit.

Yes! Someone else who sees the samurai influence in Ash's design. In my opinion the Tenno are more like samurai during the Bakumatsu than actual ninjas in any case.

Yes! Someone else who sees the samurai influence in Ash's design. In my opinion the Tenno are more like samurai during the Bakumatsu than actual ninjas in any case.

actually i did see jap influence in ash...but only ash. And since its samurai/ninja i didnt think they could incorporate japanese mythology creatures or gods into the game ><

Also my vid of my ash in action as a space ninjahhhh smoke and swift sword strikes with speeeedy run speed =)

Edited by Kokurai