Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silva & Aegis DotD Skin Skull Removable / Togglable?

SnowyZoroark

I have always been a fan of Silva & Aegis since it was released. However, I was less than satisfied with the look of Silva & Aegis Prime, (I preferred Silva as a sword, not a mace.) so I use the Silva & Aegis Day of the Dead skin to restore it to its former glory. However, there is one very big issue I have with the skin.

f2jz3Ek.jpg

I am personally not a fan of the way Sugar Skulls look, so on other Day of the Dead skins, I simply make the color of the skulls the same color of the area it's on on the weapon. However, on Silva & Aegis, the Sugar Skull is its own completely independent mesh, with its own textures, making it physically impossible to outright ignore because of its sheer size.

Thusly, I am simply suggesting that the skull be either an equipible attachment, maybe as an auxiliary in the same vain as Nekros's Mortos Binds or Valkyr's Bonds, or make it a togglable thing.

I love the way the rest of the skin looks, but the Sugar Skull is so large, obstructive, and hard to ignore that I rarely use Silva & Aegis Prime anymore. I would love to be able to make it so the skull isn't there anymore.

Alternatively, I could also suggest that Prime weapons get the same treatment Prime Warframes did, in the sense that Prime Warframes can use the mesh and textures of the non-Prime variant with an equipible skin. Either option I'd be happy to see.