Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Actual Melee Weapon

KillwinFML

Instead of pressing a button, E, to hit enemies with your melee weapon. Can we not have it where we can hold our weapons as we would hold our guns? Maybe even add some kind of block/deflect function to the right mouse button? I dunno. I like what i've seen so far, but i'd love for the melee to be more.

I do wish for melee to be more, but I don't like the idea of it being a seperate weapon. I like using a single button to switch between primary and secondary and having my sword always in the ready to hack and slash if some ugly &#! grineer gets too close. having to start using number buttons or the mousewheel to scroll between my weapons is gonna make warframe just another shooter.

While the melee system feels quite nice and is very viciral when you chop enemies in half it would be nice if they added more to the melee system such as more forms of attacks, ability to block or some kind of combo system would really help the melee stand out and be alot more fun. Moving it to a seperate weapon slot might not be required for a more in depth melee system and the ability to quickly use the melee has saved me in many situations.