Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the OCD among us- grids and nodes

(PSN)Carnatus

To start off, yes, I know that's not what OCD is.

I'm talking about this kinda OCD, the memey kind, not the debilitating mental illness
(although this is an illness all it's own, I assure you)
funny-photos-of-trigger-your-ocd-reorgan

I can never quite place things just right, not in my Dojo or my Orbitor. I got a bed for my pet the other day, and it's making my brain itch trying to find a place where it won't look...out of place, slightly askew, too close to this and too far from that etc.

It'd be nice if there were built in spots for things like that. For Trading Posts to appear as if they're built into the room in just the right spot, and the Ascension Altar as well. A nook to put my pet's bed, perhaps in the personal quarters? Goodness knows I have no need for that "meditation" spot in there- staring out the window like some sort of braindead fish in an Aquarium.

As for cosmetic stuff, a grid to help make sure everything is perfectly aligned would be nice too. Perhaps rework the Decorating mode so that your Warframe doesn't get in the way, or even appear- sort of like how building stuff in the Sims is, just sort of "hand of God" it. A top down view of things.

Anywho, that's about it. Toodles.