Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opacity adjustments needed

DEATHLOK

There are instances where powers and weapons are opaque and blinding, to the point of players rage quitting or refusing to use certain equipment. Or opacity is merely confusing. I can think of a few that bug the hell out of me, and I'm certain others can olffer up many more.

Please look at reducing the opacity of the following elements:

Excalibur's Exalted Blade

This blinds the person using the skill and everyone around him. Certain colors are required when using the augment mod Chromatic Blade, such as white, the opacity of which is nearly impossible to aim through. Worse, many players will simply quit when their screen is full of the opaque energy waves Excalibur produces. Can its opacity be turned down a bit? Just enough to look cool and team-friendly?

Pox

Pox creates clouds of see-nothing rage. Great weapon ruined by the opacity of its artwork. Please turn it down enough that we can see enemies again?

Nekros' Shadows of the Dead

I still shoot at these things. Most of the time, I cannot distinguish between them and other enemies on the screen, especially when Nekros has a dark energy color. The Shadows are simply too solid. They hide enemies. In contrast, the Ballistica Prime effect is astounding. Can the opacity of the Shadows be knocked back that players can distinguish them from enemies?

Thanks for looking.

Edited by DEATHLOK