Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why This Event Is Possibly The Worst Yet.

Luxangel7

My biggest issue with the events is the complete lack of lore in them. Yah we're doing it, and there is the little diorama, but nothing during game play.

You don't find any interesting things on the Corpus doing the alerts nor you don't hear any new dialog from them on their void ships. I'm dying here for some substance. Data logs you can read and collect, audio logs, just something to make it interesting while in mission giving the Corpus a really bad day.

These events just come off as hollow hoops we have to jump through cause there is so little to them otherwise. These are fantastic chances to inject some story and lore into the game, please do so DE!

Agreed we need more of reasons as to WHY.  And not just having the Lotus tell us why.

Agreed we need more of reasons as to WHY.  And not just having the Lotus tell us why.

I can remember all those players who seemed so pumped up to fight in this event because Alad called Lotus an 'eyeless slag'. Silly DE, expecting me to care about the Tenno or Lotus without any lore. With the way things are right now, I'd be ready to betray the Lotus any second to a faction that rewards me with more information, or hell, just go solo so that I won't have to take orders from her anymore.

I can't be pumped up, I can't care if there isn't some lore to make me care about the Lotus or the 'cause' for which we are fighting.