Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transmutating Rares Into Uncommon,

WeissKreuz

Uhm.  Aren't you supposed to transmute your crap mods so you minimize your drawbacks if you don't get something good?

generally the idea, yes, but the system should have some weight to it. you should not be able to spend rare cards and get common ones as a pay out. its like playing a hand at poker and betting 1k$ and only winning 5$.

Yup the fact that 4 rares can = 1 uncommon is dumb, and the fact on top of it your getting rid of like 30k+ credits for the right to screw yourself this way at the same time makes it even more insulting.

1 Uncommon? You guys got off easy. Tested Transmutator out and I'm out and I'm out 8 Wildfires, 4 Rendering Strikes, 4 Avalanches and the only rare I got was Avalanche. Only Uncommon I remember getting was Shocking Touch or Convulsion the rest were Commons and I ate 500k worth of mods Rares, Uncommons and Commons! I SWEAR! DE SHOULD GIVE ME A REFUND! I lost 30 hours worth of rare mods to get a a bunch of True Steel, Pistol Gambits and Freeze I could get in less then 20 minutes of Xini!