Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No use crying over Spilt Blood - Discord/Clan based Roleplay (Dead and will not be returning)

--Shuvi_Kyusei--

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE, I was kicked from the clan that was hosting this roleplay thus it will not be continuing, the reason behind the kick was unjustified.

Hello Everyone and welcome to my first attempt at a roleplay!  This roleplay is Discord and In-Game Clan based but you don't need to be a part of the the in-game clan to join.

Story and Lore

An orokin survivor decided to create a facility where they could research what they needed in peace but soon discovered that they couldn’t do this alone, they decided to employ the help of the very ones who destroyed their way of life… The Tenno.

Welcome all new recruits to The Tenno Research Facility! Here you will use our state of the art facilities to research and discover the secrets of the orokin that were lost so long ago.

The doctor proclaims over the crowd of tenno that had flocked to the stage, eager to get working.
Little did they know the true nature of that facility and what they were researching there,

Once this meeting is over you will be assigned to one of five research teams based on your focus schools.

As much as the doctor hated working with these… brats, they had no other choice.   Without the help of these “researchers” there would be no way of recreating the ritual of continuity using what little kuva the system had.
Maybe the tenno won’t be all that bad as long as they do as they are instructed.

Joining the roleplay
To join the roleplay you will need to submit your character bio in the comments along with your in-game name and if you are able to join the in-game clan!

In-Game Name:
Clan Availability:
Character name:
Warframes:
Favored weapons:
Focus School:
Bio:

Post your applications like so, if you need an example of a completed one, use mine!

Spoiler

In-Game Name: Lilith-Chan
Clan Availability: Available
Character name: Doctor Lilith
Warframes: Loki, Nekros, Oberon, Nova, Valkyr, Inaros, Banshee
Favoured weapons: Orokin Era weapons, shotguns
Focus School: Vazarin
Bio: When the tenno turned on the orokin, there wasn't much they could do to stop the onslaught of bullets and steel.

One orokin by the name of Lilith decided that the best course of action would be to perform continuity one last time to save themselves from their untimely fate.

She proceeded to capture a lone tenno and forcibly perform the ritual onto the tenno, forcing Lilith's soul into the young tenno's body, this allowed the orokin to easily bypass the Lotus' radar per say.

After the halls of gold and bone went silent, soaked in orokin blood, the tenno were put into cryostasis including the orokin named Lilith.

Many years have passed by and now Lilith seeks to bring back the honoured seven and the empire with them, but first she needed to find the secret of continuity again as the long sleep had caused more issues then she had thought... most of her memory was gone except the massacre and her goals...

If you would like to help out with the roleplay as staff (god knows I need it) then simply add me on discord 💝Koneko Katsuna💝#5095  and we can attempt to arrange something!

Please note that this is my first roleplay so not everything will be finished and polished, it will take some time to get everything up to scratch!

If you have any queries then add me on Discord or join the Discord Server! I'll be happy to answer any questions you have!
Discord Link:
https://discord.gg/erJ3q9h

Have a fantastic day Tenno!

Edited by Lilith-Chan
Dead