Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Farming for the Unvaulted relics is to tedious,

The issue is running a bounty takes time, especially if you have to solo and since you are likely running it to get the relics right now every one without at least 1 of them is a dead run even more so than normal do to the already RNG nature of relics and the pressure of the time limit on the unvaulting, i suggest completing a bounty giving a relic as an extra reward, or letting us trade with Cetus merchants for them, like 10000 standing worth of Fish or gems(not standing it's self to avoid punishing newer players) for a relic, or change the drop chances so that the last 2 phases of the bounty can only drop uncomon or rare drops,

it's just really disheartening to run a bounty and get 4 commons none of which are the reward you only have a fixed amount of time to get,

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)oX BIG BOSS Xo said:

its still faster then running random missions where u can get 40 different relics, i got 2 new relics in the same bounty very often, u just have very bad luck.

Indeed i get that, and i will admit it's likely partially my anxiety issues to blame, i mean we still have like a month left and i only need one more Ember Prime part, but i am reminded of my grind for Valkyr Prime back when i was worried she would be vaulted next and it's not a pleasant thought, further compounded by my inability to trade due to lacking money to pay for XBL Gold,