Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Grid System

LordAsmolicious

On topic: DE should allow all warlords instant destruction of a room, or at least a free rush button (it has no rush button at all right now). Also, +1 to dojo reset to just the clan hall.

Although with that said, I'm keeping the first floor of the dojo classic. These rooms are no longer available, so having them is a nice sign of beta participation, I think. They're rooms that no one will ever have again, so I'm keeping them. :) Second floor is all new though (Ghost clan btw).

I think room delete shouldn't have a queue time at all. At least not till the Dojo system is at a definitive and complete stage of development.
Why punish players for such things? Adding timers to the deconstruction of rooms doesn't add any difficulty or skill prerequisite to the game, it just adds pointless annoyance.
+1 I hate the first room and to destroy everything to upgrade it would take a long time (20 rooms x 2 hours each, that would require me to be on the game every 2 hours for 2 days straight without sleep, or 4 days straight with sleep, or a few weeks with sleep and work (A normal person))..

My guess is that the 2 hour wait time is small anti-troll feature. Anyone able to destroy a room could potentially, and anonymously, destroy a room. Without anyone to stop it, it could cause some issues. This is my guess as to why there's a 2 hour wait time with no rushing allowed. Perhaps not the best solution, but I think that's why it seems arbitrary and only serves to annoy, when really someone at DE probably gave it some actual thought.

Im sure they can update the dojos. I for one cant and wont tear down the dojo.  Too much work has been invested in it. i want an update function so we DONT have to tear down the dojo. We have only invested  little plat in rushing. purely to get our first lab so now they want us to wait days (12 or 24H for deconstruction.)  then to rebuild it. considering the size of our dojo it will take 2 or 3 weeks for it to be rebuild DE. Update function please or REMOVE the Grid system. Add an option to the consoles to "update" the rooms or update it during  a Hotfix.  you are not considering the hard work people have put in to this. would you like to tear down something you worked hard upon? Would you like to throw it away?

If they could update the dojos like that, don't you think they would have? :|