Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it really absolutely necessary we have to destroy rooms?

Why not, once you build a room, you can move it to another segment? I'll be honest that when we first built our dojo we were basically cramming stuff in where we could make it fit... I did finally tear down our original reactor, and created a series of + sections so that as we needed reactors we could just create a new +section and add them as a form of an engineering department. But it would have saved time more than resources to just let me put the room in storage while the first +section built, and just connect it on in it's place, and then snap the other reactors in place instead of having to demolish and rebuild them. Now I'm trying to organize our labs and I am not excited to have to completely demolish all our labs just so I can rebuild them in a place that makes sense.

Then. Then there's the layout planner...We need a three dimensional layout overlay to be able to tell where everything is and to the best of my knowledge we do not have one...

Also... It would be nice if we could stack generators and be able to access mutlilevel generators from different floors... Just saying...

Edited by (PS4)Echo_X