Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POE extraction timer

(PSN)Tenshi-Jin

During the last bounty mission from Konzu an eidolon appeared, I went to help take it out, just as the last few hits would've taken it out the extraction timer yanked me away from the dying eidolon leaving me with nothing but the regular mission rewards!

There needs to be a way to be on the plains without an active bounty.

That's not actually the issue, I was already doing a bounty and split off to kill an Eidolon. 

Everyone else finished the bounty, but I now know that you can quit the team and do whatever you want. 

New problem is that I couldn't get back through the doors after killing an Eidolon leaving me to abort mission and forfeit my arcane! 

5 hours ago, (PS4)Tenshi-Jin said:

That's not actually the issue, I was already doing a bounty and split off to kill an Eidolon. 

Everyone else finished the bounty, but I now know that you can quit the team and do whatever you want. 

New problem is that I couldn't get back through the doors after killing an Eidolon leaving me to abort mission and forfeit my arcane! 

The solution already exists... You could have chose the leave group option under your name before the timer hit zero.... It would have left you on the plains as you said.. in your own group and you could have grabbed loot and left at your convenience.

The key is before timer hits zero...

Edited by (PS4)Raygun_X_