Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Greetings From Florida, Furtopia, Ect.

Greetings from hell aka florida, just decided to stop in and check out the forums after i've messed around in-game a bit. I have to admit i find this game quite interesting. How is the scale between helpful people and trolls?

There are very few trolls. I personally haven't met any. Been playing for about 230 hours.

Good to hear, so far there seem to be a few helpful people in-game. Wondering if it's the same on the forums.

I suggest you join an in-game clan. Random pugs generally suffice but for some of the harder missions, serious, consistent support is preferable.

The forums are relatively friendly. There are a few inter clan battles and the mud slinging tends to crescendo on the forums but DE Moderators clean them up pretty fast. The forums are a very helpful resource, yes. Just search for anything you're curious about and you'll get a number of relevant topics.

Greetings from hell aka florida, just decided to stop in and check out the forums after i've messed around in-game a bit. I have to admit i find this game quite interesting. How is the scale between helpful people and trolls?

Greetings from palm beach florida its not that hot this week :P

only 91