Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sekhara for events

(PSN)BlackGuyver82

Just wondering why we can’t get Sekharas for events instead of badges.  Sekharas look way better and would make event rewards more unique.  The plain badges we get now are very lackluster and don’t help with fashion frame at all.  Sekaras should have been the rewards for events since the beginning not sure how hard they are to make for developers.  Most events we get are 6 months apart sometimes more then that.  I believe the developers have plenty of time to create them and implement them into the game.

We were supposed to get cooler particle badges - in fact we did get one, once - the Quantum Badge - but they never made more and went back to the plain white lame ones :/ 

To this day Quantum is my fave badge to use but I've always wanted more. 

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

21 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

We were supposed to get cooler particle badges - in fact we did get one, once - the Quantum Badge - but they never made more and went back to the plain white lame ones :/ 

To this day Quantum is my fave badge to use but I've always wanted more. 

Nobody uses the white ones besides new players who don’t have any other badge to wear.  Sekharas should be the default for events not badges.  

Edited by (PS4)m9123066880

1 minute ago, (PS4)m9123066880 said:

Nobody uses the white ones besides new players who don’t have any other base to wear.  Sekharas should be the default for events not badges.  

Yes well Quantum was a badge, but it used particle effects, it wasn't white, you can see a picture here:

It was even better than Sekharas.