Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

?clan Vault Questions?

XuillKarasuga

Question

I just recently Started a clan Mostly to help my friends but I do not know much about The dojo. I was wondering where the Clan Vault is and can i use it to give my friends resources or credits mostly because they just started playing warframe and like a group of friends to take along the void but trying to make leveling up and getting better weapons easier without using plat. Any help be appreciated.

2 answers to this question

the clan vault so far is a virtual space where you cant interact as you wish. You can only see whats in it IF you have built something pre U9 or if you destroied a room(the resources used for that room will go in the clan vault) you can only see it when building a new room/or old   and alas you cant use it for helping others its for the Dojo only the clans home/base. in future updates it will upgrade maybe propably perhaps to a valn vault and clan bank or stash(which clan stash will be able to be used by authorized members) you never know, cheers keep your hopes up anything is possible in warframe