Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RP Clan recruitment (OOC/IC message)

JamieGarrix

OOC:

Evening space ninjas, I was wondering if anyone on the forums wanted to join an RP guild I've created, my hopes are to develop a community of like minded individuals who love creating characters and RPing as them, now I'm still fleshing the whole clan story out and its goals, which may be subject to change depending on feedback by the players.

I would love to do IC and OOC events with others and build a respected clan of RPers, though I can't do this alone, If I were to have others help me out with the story, characters and world building I would be incredibly grateful, so now I'm gonna move onto the IC part of this post, the recruitment message, if you think anything needs changing just pop me a PM and I'll see to it! :D

IC:

"To all whom hear this message, we are the Azure Dojo, and we are looking for new potential to join us in our teaching and journey to peace throughout the system, if you too wish to learn and help in the goal of system wide peace, then come find us, we accept all who would be willing to learn our teachings, you will find the coordinates to our recruiting center embedded within this message, farewell for now, and be safe.." *All that would be left of the message would be a repeating sound of beeps*