Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speacil rooms

Zelex

I think itd be cool to have secret rooms scattered around, Like someone mentioned before for ther to be a control room that you could hack to disable security. or like finding an armoury that had a blueprint. cool things like that that can affect your account or the mission. but have it hidden and be worth looking for. Or "leak" game info via hidden information caches. like pictures of new warframes. XD just kindof throwing ideas out there. but tbh i think itd add alot of fun to the missions to have things hidden around

I think itd be cool to have secret rooms scattered around, Like someone mentioned before for ther to be a control room that you could hack to disable security. or like finding an armoury that had a blueprint. cool things like that that can affect your account or the mission. but have it hidden and be worth looking for. Or "leak" game info via hidden information caches. like pictures of new warframes. XD just kindof throwing ideas out there. but tbh i think itd add alot of fun to the missions to have things hidden around

There is one that i know of... but its a secret (a very well known secret apparently)

wow i must be out of the loop, unless your talking about the locker room thats under the ramp thing through a vent :/ but i havent figured out anthing speacil about that

Yeah, was just that one :/ would like to see more of them though (sorry for the slow reply, you have probably been running around the maps trying to find a new one >.<)