The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No New Elevators?

Rhorge

So, we got all new dojo tiles, save for a few special rooms. Now, one door rooms will be easy to replace with the inevitable update to the new style, but what about the elevators? Those will not be easy to replace at all. Will there be a straight upgrade option when it's updated to fit the new style or should we just wait before building it? I seriously doubt that it's intended to stay this way.

I definately hope that you'll be able to just convert the elevators once the new design gets released, since they are, as you said, really hard to replace with all kinds of other corridors connected to them. But since elevators are dead end rooms (2 story ones but still) I'm pretty sure this will be the case.

Or you can take this opportunity to re-organize the dojo by destroying it until only the Clan Hall remains.

Did you even read the OP? In case it's not clear, I am in the process of rebuilding my dojo hence the elevator question.

Edited by Rhorge

So, we got all new dojo tiles, save for a few special rooms. Now, one door rooms will be easy to replace with the inevitable update to the new style, but what about the elevators? Those will not be easy to replace at all. Will there be a straight upgrade option when it's updated to fit the new style or should we just wait before building it? I seriously doubt that it's intended to stay this way.

On Warframe Wiki, it reads "It is advised to avoid building elevators at this moment, since a new elevator tile will probably be introduced in the near future. Renewing an elevator would probably lead to the destruction of an entire level"

Which is why i assumed that DE would have addressed this topic in the recent livestream, but as always, assumptions are the mother of all...